Chapter Four : Hurt

All night I was tossing and turning. I've just been laying in bed , not wanting to get up and I don't have too it's the weekend.

Grabbing my phone i see I have three text.

Max: Denia , please let me explain.
Chad: Hey D , can we talk?
Jen : Wanna hang today D ?

I decide to text Jen first then Chad , but I don't know about Max.
Me: Yeah , how about an hour?
Me: Yeah Chad we can talk.

Thinking about Max I can't hold back not talking to him it's been a month.

Me: Fine. Explain why you decided to set me up? Now that you know I like you or did.
Max: Veronica told me too do it. Plus I thought maybe if it worked out , we could actually have a relationship.
Then Chad texted me back.
Chad: Remember the day we ditched?
Me: Yeah that was fun.
Chad: Remember we held hands the rest of the trip and I told you how I felt?
Me: Of course , yeah.

Great now I have two guys that I guess like me and I don't know how I feel about either or them.

Max: Denia don't leave me on read. Please just I'm coming to your house to talk.
Me: No , you can't come. Not now at least.

Crap!!! Max is gonna try and come over. "Denia , come downstairs it's lunch time!" Sasha and Russell yell in unison.

I yell coming and quickly get out of bed , decided to wear black leggings, a grey and black nike shirt , and red nike shoes with a beanie.

Getting downstairs I see my family sitting all at the dining table. "Look she finially decided to wake up." Kenzie laughs rolling her eyes. Sasha and Russell give her a look.

I sit and start eating the meatloaf. "So do you girls have any plans this weekend?" Russell askes. I nod my head saying "Jen is going to come over , and we are gonna hang." We all look at Kenzie to see what she has to say. " I'm hanging out with Veronica your bff." Kenzie bluntly says.

This is the part where I got to my room , slam the door and listen to music. Great , now Veronica and Kenzie are gonna be in the same place and torture me. Of course Kenzie decides to bring her over , that hurts.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
                     One hour later
"Bringggg" I hear our doorbell ring and get up. I walk\ jog to the door and see Jen,saying "Jen Jen I need to talk to you asap!" I pull her in running my my room.

Jen looks at me with the "What a weirdo look" , "Um are you okay?" I shake my head no.

Then I tell Jen everything about Chad and Max , having no idea what I'm going to do about this situation.

Jen answers "Don't go back to Max , please Denia I couldn't stand that night you were crying." "Chad was there for you when I couldn't be so just please." Jen says softly holding back tears.