-ABUSE-

You were in the subway in your way home. It was already the hour where everyone was living work so the subway was full.
You were leaning on the railing, locked in your world. You didn't notice all the people who went up, until you felt someone was behind you. You didn't care,but you started to fell something annoying leaning in your butt. It was so full that you couldn't see who were behind you, so you thought that maybe he had a bag or something that he putted in the floor...you tried to ignored, but he got closer and closer to you and you didn't know what to say to him, because you didn't want to get in trouble.

You were sure that the person behind you got ALREADY had his hand on your butt and you started to look around for help, but everyone were watching somewhere else or just ignored you. When you felt a hand in your arm and you lifted your head.

"My Love! here you are! I didn't found you anywhere, suddenly this filled with people and you disappeared..i was worried" it was a guy, he looks like your age, purple hair, tall.
"The one who is behind is bothering you right?" he whisper to you, you nod "Follow me the game..."
"H-Honey! a tumult of people pushed me away and i g-got here..i was sc-cared " you said getting closer to him. The guy hold your hand and he got closer to your face a little bit. "Never let go of my hand again" and he kissed your chick, but for the guy who were behind it looked like a kiss in the mouth.

Little by little you felt like the guy backtracked and left.

"Sigh.. thank you very much.."
"Honey.." he laughed" Ayato..Kirishima Ayato"
"thanks Ayato i'm(y/n)"
"...would you like to go out tomorrow?" you blushed." I would love to"
(. . .)
Ayato went to leave you at home, for security and  he never let go your hand.