-SNOW-

It was a chill day of winter and Ayato was mad at something and doesn't want to do anything, but you were bored so you wanted to do something fun. Outside of your apartment was everything cover in snow, it looks beautiful. You were watching that scene when something came to your mind and you started to jump in front of Ayato.

"What are you doing, you idiot?! Stop it!" "Ayato get up you lazy bastard!!Let's play with snow!"    "Don't be a kid and leave me alone" he grumble. You ignored him and leave. Ayato was finally in peace, he closed his eyes, he feels so relax. When suddenly he felt something cold on his face, he look up at the door and sees you with another ball of snow, ready to attack.                                      "You're going to die, come here idiot!!" "Catch me if you can lazy bastard!" you run outside and he run after you.

Ayato made a snowball and throw it to you and hit you in the face. "HaHaha..i got you!" he was laughing when he felt another snowball on his face. "Come and fight me Black Rabbit!" you chuckle. And that's the way how you two started a snowball war.

BONUS At night the two of you were dying of hypothermia, with blankets all over you and coffee while watching a movie. "Hey (y/n) stop moving you're taking away the blankets!"                               "Ugh! i'm uncomforta-ta-taAAACHOO..!" "Ew!! You're gros-ss ACHOO! ugh damn it"