Baby Came Home

"I don't wanna get up" Lana buried her head further into her lovers neck, nuzzling into the soft skin and letting the strawberry scent of the brunettes hair engulf her.

"Then don't, we can just stay here the whole day" Misty mumbled to the young girl, pulling her into her body even more, if possible.

Misty's arms were wrapped just above Lana's hips, her head resting on top of the blondes. Lana had hers throw around the brown-eyed girls abdamond, her hair sprawled out all over the mattress in a blonde mess. Their bare legs were tangled together, making it hard to see whos was who's, they were only dressed in Lana's shirts and underwear.

"I have to go to work, and talk to Luke" Lana groaned the last part with dread in her voice, she had been trying to ignore any kind of contact with him since Misty had told him the truth about them. Which she knew was very unfair, but she was also terrified to have that conversation. The conversation of "Oh yeah, I'm sorry, Brother, I slept with your girlfriend and then fell in love with her even though I was very well aware you were also in love with her", it was the understatement of the year to say she really wasn't looking forward to this.

It wasn't that she was scared of her brother, she knew Luke would never actually physically hurt her, he wasn't like their father in that way thankfully. He would never dream of hitting Lana, whenever their dad would lay a hand on her, Luke would have to hold everything in himself back to not beat the living shit out of the older man.

He was always an asshole, (for good reasoning really), but no matter how much he made fun of Lana or how angry he got when she stepped out of line, he would always nurse her wounds their father left on her, and he would always cuddle her until she fell asleep.

Which made Lana feel like an even bigger cunt then she already felt like

"It's going to be okay Lana, we're gonna be okay" Misty reassured the taller girl quietly, her fingers running up and down her arm in soothing circles.

Lana sighed heavily before nodding in agreement, she took a second before a small smile started growing on her face as she looked up at Misty from the tan neck she had been burrowing her head in. Their faces were only inches apart and Misty decided being this close to Lana's vibrant green eyes, was her new favorite thing.

"Hi"

"Hello, Lana"

Lana grinned before pouncing on the chocolate eyed beauty like a cat would do with it's prey, she let out a squeal at the sudden movement as Lana straddled the nearly naked hips and trapped Misty's wrists on either side of her head, restricting her from touching anything.

She just stared at the brown eyes for a few beats, taking a moment of silence as she acknowledge the chocolate brown orbs that had little specks of gold and black, with the light shimmering in through the poorly covered windows it made the brown look like a mason jar full of ice tea. The rays reflecting off into a light shimmer as the pitch black pupils trailed Lana's face in 'Aw', like they had seen something beautiful.

"I love you, Chains" Misty mumbled to the blonde, a seriousness in her tone that made Lana's heart flutter, but she brushed it off with a smile, not wanting to ruin this moment by getting to serious, she had enough to worry about and Misty was her get away from it all.

"Yeah, I know, I'm pretty amazing" Lana told her, a cockiness in her mocking voice as she puffed out her chest and giggled when Misty grimaced and tried to push her off, but Lana only rebelled and tightened her grip on the tan wrists.

"Yeah, don't get a big head about it" Misty huffed as she thought of all the times the blonde was way too cocky for her own good, or anybody's good really. It was obnoxious how cocky and emotionally blocked up she was when Misty had first encountered her, beautiful and hilarious sure, but cocky none the less.