Madison

(Misty Pov)

It was around 12 AM, and Lana still wasn't home from her storming out. I was worried sick, what if she got in an accident? What if she got hurt? What if she was kidnapped? All these thoughts running through my head non stop.

Than the door swung open and the blonde girl that I had been thinking about all day, apeared in the white painted doorway "Lana!" I yelled out and made my way towards the door "Hi Misty" she mumered back, walking past me "Lana! Where were you? You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled out, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around to face me "Why do you care?" she said, and It was than that I smelled the alchohal on her "You where drinking?! How did you get home?!" I yelped and she rolled her eyes "Driving! How else?" she asked "YOU DRUNK DROVE?" I practically screamed at her "Do you know how dangerous that is?!?" I said with a worry soaked tone "Why do you care Misty?! I'm just your boyfriend's sister!" she yelled back before walking, well more like stumbling up the stairs "Lana!" I pleaded, but she didn't give me a second look, just walked into her room and slammed the door.

---- Next Morning

(Lana Pov)

I walked down the giant pearl staircase to the kitchen, opening a white cover to get Advil, which I desperately needed. I filled up a glass with water from the sink before turning around to the island, being met with a beautiful brunette "FUCK" I jumped, scared from her sudden appearance "Hi to you too" she mumbled and sat down at the island table "Where did you come from?!" I screeched at the girl "My mother" she said with a "Duh" tone.

"No Misty! I mean why are you here?!" I said with anger before gulping down the Advil and taking a sip of the water "I slept here" she said in the same tone and I couldn't help but role my eyes at her "Don't you have your own house?" I protested "Yes, I do" she commented "Than why don't you use it?" I asked, trying not to seem interested but actually curious to why the brunette was never at her own home. She opened her mouth to answer but was interuppted by my brother walking down the stairs and placing a kiss on her head, making me want to vomit "Hey baby" he said with a smile before walking over to a cover, retreating a bowl and a box of cereal "Hey.. Luke" she said with a smile, but than looked over to me with a sad expression.

I looked over to the tall blonde boy who was wearing nothing but blue boxers "God, put on some clothes" I said as I looked away, avoiding looking at the boys body "Why would I want to cover up this godly body" my fuck boy brother asked and I scoffed at his question "Because I'm gonna barf all over your wimpy ass body if you don't" I said with a fake gag as I looked back over to him and Misty, Luke looked more than done with my shit, and Misty was obviously holding back a laugh. "Oh shut up! Like you have a better body" he said before taking a bite of his cereal.

I raised my eyebrow in response "You wanna bet?" I said with a grin and he looked up to me with a dumbfounded expression "What?" he asked and my grin only widened "I have a way better body than you" I said and noticed Mistys eyes looking me up and down, making me feel even more confident "Fine! Misty, you judge" he said, getting of his chair and getting to my side of the island, so we where facing Misty "What?" she asked with a nervouse face "You judge who has a better body" I said with a grin before taking off my shirt "What? No! Are you guys crazy?! I'm not judging that" she said, covering her eyes with her hand "Fine" Luke said under his breath before returning back to his chair.

"You guys are disgusting siblin-" she uncovered her eyes and started talking, but stopped as she looked at me. I was wearing grey sweatpants and a black sports bra, since I just took off my shirt for the "competition". She looked me up and down and gulped deeply, making me smirk at the brunette who seemed to be at a lost for words "Baby?" I heard my brother ask and Misty snapped out of her obvious staring, turning to her boyfriend "Yeah?" she asked "You where saying something?" he asked and she looked at him and than over to me "I was umm.. I was say-saying.. Umm.. I gotta go, umm water my.. Phone" she said with a confused and nervous expression, before running off into the hallway that led to the guest room.