The Beach

(Lana Pov)

Me, Misty, Miley, and Amy where standing at the street corner "patiently" waiting for our uber who was going the wrong way.

"Oh come on dude!" Miley yelled as she looked down at the phone, seeing it go even further in the wrong direction "You have one fucking job" she whined "I can't wait! I've never been in an uber" Amy squealed and I looked over at the red head "How can you have never been in an uber?" I asked with a laugh and blood rushed to her face, making her cheeks slightly pink "I don't know, I've just never gotten the chance" she said and I shrugged "I've been in more ubers than steps I've took" I addmitted and she looked stunned "How do you afford that?!" she asked.

  I opened my mouth to talk but Misty interrupted "Hey look he's coming back the right way!" she said like she was trying to change the subject "Yas! Get it uber man!" Miley said excitedly and me and Amy both laughed at her excitment for the dot on the screen.

We where gonna go to the beach but me and Miley didn't feel like walking so we suggested an uber. Now it's 20 minutes of silence later, except for the noise of Mileys commentary, and he wasn't here yet.

"Yes.. Yes.. Yes... No! Wrong turn!" it was a diffrent voice that said it this time and I looked over to see Amy crouched over the phone with Miley.

They seemed like they where all ready getting along, which honestly scared me because their personalitys are so similar, which could definitely cause a dynamic duo. But also an annoying and cute couple.

After a few more minutes I saw a blue car drive up to us and stop almost exactly where we were. "Anddd I'm guessing that's it" Misty said, running up to the car and opening it.

We all jumped into the car, Misty at the end, than me, than Amy, and next to the last window was Miley.

The uber guy didn't say anything, just stared out to the road as the car boomed "A-YO" By Lady Gaga. We didn't say much either.. Well at least me and Misty didn't. Miley and Amy where singing their hearts out, jumping and dancing from their sitting position.

Get off on me, my body got you pleadin'

Light me up and breath in

Mirror on the ceilen'

A-Yo, A-YO

We smoke em' all

A-YO, A-YO

They sang their little hearts out as me and Misty just stared and laughed at our best friends making fools of themselves in front of a random man.

He didn't even look the slightest bit affected by them though, still staring off in the distance. I don't know how, I know that if I was the uber driver I would've gotten us in a car accident already because of laughing to hard.

We arrived in our destination in no time and we all yelled out a thanks as we got out of the car. I looked at the three before yelling "Last one in the water has to pay for the uber back!" I said before running off, hearing them all screaming in protest behind me but I didn't turn back until I slid into the water, almost falling in but keeping my balance.

Well, keeping my balance until I felt a giant weight crash into me. Causing my whole body to collide into the water in the blink of the eye. I screamed in suprise and jumped up from the sudden coldness covering my body. I looked at the person that jumped in me and she was also soaking in water "MISTY!" I yelled and she laughed uncontrablly "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she said still laughing and I rolled my eyes at the brunnete.

I looked over to the land and saw the blonde and red head laughing at us too "Oh come on guys, how about you join us?" I asked, approaching them in my soaking wet clothws "NO" They yelled out in unison, both taking a step back "What's wrong? You guys don't like water?" I asked with a massive grin as I approached them more.