Misty Jane

(Misty Pov)

"What about this one?" Amy asked as she held up a red lace bra with matching underwear "Yeah that's ones cute!" I said in fake enthusiasm.

"Okay what crawled up your ass and died?! I've been showing you different bras for an hour and you've been ignoring me" she complained as she set the bra and underwear down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired, I couldn't sleep last night" I said, which is true. "Honey you need to sleep more, your sleeping schedule is everywhere" she laughed as she picked up another set of lace.

We're in Victoria Secret, she fucking dragged me to Victoria Secret at 9 AM. I didn't even know it was open at this time.

I walked around the empty store, everything here was cute but I'm way to poor to buy shit here. I kept walking and stopped in front of a mirror.

I look tired, bags under my brown eyes, my brown hair is a mess. I'm wearing sweat pants because I was to lazy to change.

"Misty! I think I chose, no help from you!" Amy yelled from the other side of the store as she made her way over to me. "Lets go check out"

We walked over to the cashier, a blonde boy with green eyes "How may I help you fine ladies?" he asked as he stared me up and down and than put his hand out "Luke Chains" he said as I grabbed his hand and shook it "Misty Jane".

"That's a beautiful name" he said before helping Amy. "Okay well have a nice day" I said to the boy fast and almost ran away "Misty wait!" he yelled out as he ran after me.

Damnit

"Id like to get to know you, do you want to get some coffee with me later today?" I hesitated a lot but than I felt Amy lean into my ear "He's cute do it!" she whisper yelled.

I turned my head to the tall blonde that was smiling like an idiot "Yeah okay" I said before giving him my number and address.

"See you then" he yelled after me as I walked out of the store.