Chapter 7: Moving To Indiana?

------2 months later------

Baby Landon is already 2 months old, and I feel like time is going by way too fast. During his first two months of life, things have become a little bit hectic. I've had to bring him back and forth to the hospital for checkups to check on his health, because when he was born, he had a slight lung issue, which had to be closely monitored, but now, he is doing much better. I just got home from one of his appointments, and it was a very exhausting day. Taylor, sadly, is back again in Indiana for work and to visit his family, and while he was here, we've been talking about moving to Indiana because Taylor has to travel a lot, and it's always so sad when he's not here with us, and I always call him and FaceTime him, which is always nice, but it's always better when he's here with us in person. Taylor is supposed to be in Indiana for the next week or two, so I have to do a lot of things here in my house that Taylor would typically do. While Taylor is gone, my Mom is coming over on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays  with my Dad to spend time with Landon and watch him while I do some things for work and some things around the house. My brother would do the same, but he'd watch Landon on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Today is Tuesday, June 18th, and my Dad should be coming over in a little bit with my Mom to spend time with Landon. 20 minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. When I opened the door, my Dad and Mom were standing outside. I let them inside and they sat down on the couch. "Where is Landon?" Dad asked. "He's currently taking a nap right now, but he should be waking up any time now." I replied. After 10 minutes went by, I heard Landon wake up. I went in his nursery and checked on him to see if he was awake. When I went in, he started to cry. I picked up Landon and turned on the rain sound machine in the nursery so he wouldn't feel alone. I went outside and greeted my Dad and Mom while holding Landon. "Dad, you hold Landon while I go clean up his nursery really quick." I smiled as I went back to his nursery to clean up. I came back a few minutes later and saw my Mom holding Landon, which she then later handed her to my brother Cameron. I watched my Dad and brother bond with Landon, and it was one of the cutest things I've seen. After 1 hour went by, I heard my phone ringing from inside my room where I sleep in my brother's house, and when I went to go check to see who it was, I saw that Taylor was wanting to FaceTime. I quickly answered the call. "Hey baby." I smiled. "Hey baby. I miss you and Landon so much, so much." Taylor said. "We miss you too, baby." I replied. "How Landon doing?" He asked. "He is doing great. My Dad and Mom are over at Cameron's at the moment, so they're watching him right now. Do you want to say hi to them?" I replied. "Of course." He smiled.

I walked out of the room and walked over to the couch. "Taylor's on FaceTime right now." I said to my Dad and Mom and brother. I turned the phone to show my Dad, Mom, and Cameron. "Hey Son, how are you doing there in Indiana?" Dad replied. "Hi Dad. I'm doing great. I just got back to my Mom's house from a meeting, so I'm resting right now." Taylor replied. "That's good. You should get as much rest as you can." Dad smiled. I then turned the phone so Taylor could see his son. "Cam is holding Landon right now." I smiled. "My gosh, my son is so handsome, just like his Daddy, and Uncle Cameron." Taylor said. "Are you guys good with Landon? I'm going to go back in the room and talk to Taylor." I said. Dad, Mom, and Cameron nodded their heads and I went back into my room and continued to talk. "So baby, have you thought about my idea of moving here to Indiana?" He asked. "To be honest, I have been thinking about that." I replied. "So, what do you think?" Taylor asked. "I think it honestly would be a good idea because since you're always there in Indiana every month or two, we might as well move there." I said. "Have you talked to your parents about this yet?" He asked. "To be honest, I haven't yet. I'll tell them this weekend when I go over there with Landon." I said. "Ok, that's good." He replied. "So, have you seen any house choices there in Indiana?" I asked. "I actually found some houses here in Indianapolis and Princeton." Taylor replied. "Are there any good ones you found?" I asked. "I actually found a potential choice in Indianapolis, and I think you'll like it." Taylor said.

(A.N. - Posted above is a picture of what the house would look like that Taylor and I might buy).

Taylor sent me a picture of what the house looks like. "Wow babe, I really like this house. How much are they selling it for?" I asked. "They're selling it for $500,000." Taylor replied. "That's actually not that bad for a house that big." I said. "I know! That's why I was thinking of going to the house and looking at it. Would you like me to place the payment on the house today?" He asked. "Well, when you go look at the inside the house, if you like everything, then most likely I'll like it. So yes, go place the payment today." I replied. "Ok great. I already have $2,000,000 saved from my record deals and Magcon payments, so I'll write a check for the amount and I'll fill out the paperwork and give it to the banker." Taylor said as we continued to talk about house details and other things about moving to Indiana.