-Chapter Seven-

-Chapter Seven- Its Too Late To Apologize.

-Chanyeol's POV-

"He left me..." I sobbed, still holding the note tightly that Baekhyun left me, hurt was all I felt.

I know why he left, Kris was right. He would leave me eventually, I can't believe what I had done to him, I hurt him emotionally, physically and mentally. He hate me probably and I wouldn't blame him, everything that I had done to him was for nothing. We could've of been something more in the future but I threw in away.

There was no more Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Maybe he would find somebody that loved him more than I ever could, at that thought I cringed not wanting to see him with another person that wasn't me.

"He left didn't he?" I nodded knowing what words he would say next, "I told you so, you hurt him to his limits." You could hear the anger in Kris' words as he spoke, he wasn't happy with me at all.

He and Baekhyun didn't know each other that well, considering that I never told him about Baekhyun until last month while I was intoxicated.

"Kris what am I suppose to do, I fucked up so much. I don't even think he will wanna see my face." I said, I fucked up too many times for him to forgive me.

Hearing my phone ring and the contact name read 'Dara', signing knowing she won't leave me alone until I pick up, I pressed the answer button.

"Channie I heard that your boy you left...does that mean I c-" She began but I don't want her to continue.

"No that does not mean you can move in. I'm done with this relationship."

"But Cha-" Not wanting to hear her voice anymore, I hung up feeling even more irritated with myself than before.

How could I leave him for her? Why did I do that?

Suddenly my phone rings again, picking up the phone irritation running through my veins, "Dara I told you to leave me the guck alone!" But to my surprise it wasn't her.

"Well then..." The Person on the line seemed pissed, "This is not Dara this Baekbeom calling you for Baekhyun," My eyes widened in disbelief, he's with his family right now.

"Baekhyun has something to tell you, meet him at Kim's Korner at 12:30 tomorrow, this is really important." As I wen to talk, he hung up.

"Who was that?" Questioned Kris as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Baek's brother Baekbeom, I haven't seen him since high school." I stated, feeling confused on why Baekbeom would call me.

"Why would he call you?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders not knowing myself why he would call me in the first place, probably wanted to kick my ass for hurting his brother.

"I don't know said it was important, I'm suppose to go and meet them at Kim's Korner."

"Maybe you could apologize then."

"Like he would actually accept my apology." I stated, there was no way in hell he would ever forgive me.

"True." Kris said, "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know go and see what he has to tell me." I stated not really knowing what the hell was I suppose to do when I see him.

Apologize?

It was way too late for that, he wouldn't listen and I knew that. I understood that it was too late to apologize.

Too late.

Why was I such a fuck up? What did he do to deserve this?

At first it was a joke, it was a bet that I thought was sill. Who knew I would actually fall in love and then fuck it up in less than a year.

Instead of going to work I went to clubs.

Instead of being with Baekhyun I was with Dara.

Instead of loving him, I beat him.

Instead of apologizing, I was laughing at his bruises.

And the list goes on, there were many things that I fucked up on so many levels.

I was a shitty person but at the end of the day.

That's just who I am. And I can't change my ways.

"I fucked up and I'm sorry, but it's too late to apologize for something I can't control."

----------------------------------

Chanyeol being sorry?

Sorry for not updating, I had soccer yesterday.

I will be updating in Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. Maybe every other Sunday.

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads it means a lot.

Xoxo~ -SapphireblueJae-

P.S- Sorry for the short update.💛