chapter seven...

The feeling of strong arms around me woke me up. I could feel the sun's rays on my body as I slowly opened my eyes. Jason was supporting himself on his arm as he lay sideways watching me with an intense look on his face. It was like he was trying to analyze every inch of my face.

"Morning, is something wrong?" I asked him. He must have been in a world of his own because the sound of my voice made him blink quickly like he was snapping out of a daydream or something.

"Morning beautiful " He said smiling at me. He really had white teeth. I lifted my hand to his face and lightly touched the slightly pink bruise on his cheek.

"You took a hit last night"

"So did you" he said chuckling. I turned crimson thinking about last night. I could feel a headache coming on from all that vodka I had.I turned my head to the left and saw the time on my alarm clock , nine a.m. Crap! I jolted out of his arms and ripped the bedsheet from him and wrapped myself in it.. His eyes were wide with surprise due to my rapid and sudden movement. He lay there in all his naked glory.

"Come back to bed"

"I'm late . And its a Monday"

"So?"He asked putting his hands behind his head while lifting a brow.

"You dont know my boss"

"Call in sick"

"I cant' I said running into the shower and turning on the water .

"Why not? one sick day wont get you fired"

I literally showered in two minutes if you can call that showering.

"My boss is an asshole. He would go to any lengths to ensure that I never get employment in this town or city, I just have to give him a reason"

"Does he bother you?" He asked getting off the bed and pulling his pants on and his t-shirt"

"He is a pervert, the worst of his kind" I said putting on my heels.

"I'll drive you to work.Come on"

"How'll you get your car?"

"I'll use a cab and come back here to get my car, its's fine"

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm late" 

"lets go" he said taking his car keys and mine. I locked the door to my house and got into the car. The minute he pulled up to the front of the building i felt my heart sink

"Is he that bad?" he asked worry on his face.

"Worse ,sometimes I just wish he would drop dead" I said "Do the whole world a favour"

"You'll be fine" He got out of the car and handed me the keys after locking it. He kissed me then said," I've got some business I need to take care of, I'll call you when I'm done. Have a great day" and walked away.

I ran into the building and straight to my office. Taking a deep breath, I ran my hand through my hair.

"Why haven't you been picking up my calls?"

"morning to you too Chris"

"Its nearly afternoon , why havent you answered my calls ?"

"what are you talking about I dont have any missed calls?"

"Your kidding me right"

"No i'm not, "

He whipped out his phone to show me . Keira , dialled thirteen times. I took my phone out and checked my call logs. Nothing . The last call that I had received was from Matty on Saturday night.Thats weird.

"Cole has been riding up my ass asking for you"

"Crap, where is he now?"

"Went to get brunch or something"

"I am in some deep bull aren't I?"

"probably"

Nothing much is here I know, I know, but the next chapter is in Jason's P.O.V. Stay tuned to find out if he's as perfect as we think.........its unedited so for give me for the mistakes.Vote, Comment share. :) Next update in a few hours