t h i r t y - f i v e

Começar do início

"Oh my gosh. You two brought me dinner?" She asked them. 

"No. It's not dinner." Mason said. 

"It's not dinner?" She looked inside then exhaled. "It's definetly not dinner." 

"We were hoping you could take a look at it for us." Liam said. 

"Well, I was hoping that someone was going to bring me dinner." Melissa said. 

"And that." I said. "Is why I am here." 

"You brought me dinner?" She asked. 

I smiled and handed her the bag of thai take out.

"You're the best." 

"Anyway, right now is not the time for a rat autopsy. So get this and yourselves out of here. Except you Bliare, because you love me and brought me food." She said. 

Melissa walk around the counter and set the food down as I walked with Mason and Liam. 

"It's just some dead rats." I said. "I see nothing supernatural about this." 

"How do you explain it then?" Mason asked. 

I shrugged, "Not my problem." 

That's when two men behind us started fighting. 

"Can I get security over here?" Melissa yelled. 

"Sir you need to calm-" Liam said, interrupting but the man punched him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled, shoving the guy.

That's when I heard Liam's growl, his beta eyes showed and his fangs hung out. 

Mason and I shared a look as I ran over. Security pulled the men apart as I pulled Liam through the hospital to the elevator. 

"Say it Liam." I whispered. "The sun, the moon, the truth." 

He took a breath in as we ran. 

"The sun, the moon, the truth." He repeated as we got to the elevator. 

He pushed the button really fast.

"Breathe." I said. 

He took a deap breath. 

"The sun." We said in sync. "The moon. The truth."

He leaned back as he calmed down. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded. 

"Here." I said and grabbed a napkin from my purse, handing it to him. 

"I'm sorry Blaire." He said. 

I smiled as I placed my hand on his cheek. 

------------

I sat in the backseat of stiles' old jeep with Lydia and Scott. Lydia had gone to pick Scott up , but had a banshee moment and saw something. We pulled up to Lydia's house, where Malia was. 

"Come on." Scott said as we all got out. We walked up the stairs to find Malia in the bedroom. 

Malia grabbed her bag and turned to see the three of us at the door. 

"No! No. No. No. No. No. No." She said. "It's just rats. Rats and wolves. And maybe a little bug problem." 

"We need you." Lydia said.

"And I need Paris." Malia replied. 

"Paris has been around for two thousand years. It's not going anywhere." Lydia said.