chapter 1: The New Boy

Elsa's POV

(Sunday morning)

I was just lying on my bed bored when suddenly Anna came all of a sudden,
"Sis, how you doing?" Smiling

"Nothing!" I was so bored that I don't even want to talk."ah, do you know about the new boy and his gang in your class?" With worried eyes,

" no, why?" I was worried when she says about them. You know what when My sister is worried, I'm worried too,"I heard that, they are so popular, and sometimes they wanted to "play" with the girls".

Hi my name's Elsa, I'm 17, and I go to Disneywork Academy. well in my class I'm a "nerd" as they say. And you can learn more about me in this story.

I have a sister name Anna, no one can resist her when you become her best friend, but sometimes she act like a kid, she's adorable when she doesn't eat some sweets. And I have some besties that help me, Rapunzel and Merida.

Rapunzel is a best friend you could never leave, she's kind and give me good counsels.

Merida, well she's a girl that no one can defeat her, when someone bullied me, she fights with them, don't ever mess with a red curlied girl.

" Hey, I heard that!" Merida's voice came out in my door room, am I introducing them really loud that they even hear it?

"SORRY" what a surprise when I saw them there standing,"by the way, have you heard about the new boys in your class?" Rapunzel say so excitedly.

"Yes, Anna say that in first place" what am I going to do? Are they really bad as they say? Well, maybe I can figured out tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday and I don't know why I'm so nervous to go to school but I need to go, I don't have a choice, Dad's orders
"Girls, it's time to wake up or you'll be late for school!" The voice came from downstairs,

" we're coming" Anna and I rushed down but we don't realize we fell from the stairs because we're already late,"Bye dad see you later" Anna and I went to school, running.

~~~~~~~~

" Good morning class. Today we have new students, you may please come in!" Professor Alexander says, suddenly 4 guys come in. All girls shouted in the class and all the boys are envious of them. Why would they get so hype up? They're just normal students not some kind of pop star or something.

" Guys, let me present you: Kristoff, Hiccup, Flynn, and Jack. They are your schoolmates now, so treat them with respect".

When I saw them I was terrified, specially with that white haired name Jack, Maybe Anna's right, they're popular but so terrifying. All the girls shouted so loud that it can heard to another room.

"kristoff's mine!" 

"Jack's mine!" 

"Hiccup's mine!"

"Flynn's mine!"

 this could be a long day for me.

Jack's POV

When me and my gang enter the classroom, all of the sudden, the girls shouted loud like there's no tomorrow, work as always.

"look guys there's many beauties here, you know what to do!" Flynn say that with seductive face.

" Yeah. After school, we need a meeting at my house. But first I'm taking Emma to her friends after school so that we can be alone" I said with excitement.

" what a "BBB"!" Hiccup says while pretending he's hurt about what he says.

" what's that suppose to mean?" I say sarcastically.

" BIG BAD BROTHER!" He shouted. I remember we were still standing and they look at Hiccup with a confused face, this so hilarious, you should see his face.

"Ookay... please take a seat: Kristoff next to Anna Winter, Flynn next to Rapunzel, Hiccup next to Merida, Jack next to Elsa Winter".

We all sit in our chair. When I sit with Elsa, she seems so calm, she's not like the other girl that suddenly shouted when I'm next to them. 

"Hey" she suddenly look at me CALM, wow for the first time in my life, a girl isn't attaching with a magnet

Elsa's POV

"Hey" Jack say it with a grin.

 I turned to him calmly, I'm not the girl that suddenly fall for him, when I look at him, he seems he had a deep thinking.

"What do you want?" I get him again in reality. What's wrong with this guy? the lesson is starting and he's talking, does he do this in every school?

" you look sexy!" I was so surprise when he said that, suddenly I punch him in the face, luckily he didn't scream," don't ever say that to a girl who never attached by a magnet, jerk"

Jack's POV

"Don't ever say that to a girl who never attached by a magnet, jerk" wow, is she a mind reader? What a strong girl she is, she suddenly turn to Professor Alexander to listen, I look the room if someone sees the embarrassing scene, I will surely remember you Winter.

~~~~~~
Elsa's POV

What a day? I'm so tired that I don't even concentrate in my book, the girls shouted all day long. Don't they get soar throat? So I went to the library to read silently.

Jack's POV

"Hey Jack, how are you?"

"Hey Jack, how is it?"

"Hey Jack, did you found "yours" I mean you can be mine"

"Hey Jack......"

"Hey Jack........."

"Hey Jack......"

"Yes, babes" these girls are so loyal to me, I want to do "it" but they are too "much" for me, so I run to the library, so that I will have my relaxation. 

Well the truth is, I like reading. Yes, I'm popular but I love reading, but I said to them in the first place, I DON'T READ! So they will not find me here. When I entered the Library, the atmosphere was silence and calm, I wanted to read, so I took a book.

"Just A Dream"

When I look at this book, It's really interesting, so I borrowed the book and I start reading. I didn't realize that the nerd girl is next to me so I slowly turned to her.

"why's Mr. Popular in the library, I thought he couldn't read!?"

Ouch! that hurts, YOU KNOW THAT?!. Why I'm even here? Oh now I remembered, because of the girls. I just need to make an excuse.

"Because.... I.... I want to....." Argh, I couldn't think anything, WHY?! 

"Couldn't think of a better excuse?" She grins and suddenly walk away. WHO ARE YOU, A WIZARD?!