"Taehyung, d-don't..." I utter with fear filling my tone.

"Sorry babe, but it has to be done." He answers.

Suddenly he grabs ahold of my wrists and pins them above my head. Then he holds my wrists with one hand as he punches my stomach very hard, with his fist.

I wince in pain and bite my lip, trying to fight back my tears. Crap, that's going to bruise for sure.

He pulls away completely and looks at me with anger written on his face. "Next time, don't make the same mistake again." And with that, he walks away without looking back.

I try to stand up properly, trying to ignore the pain in my stomach. I roll my eyes and shake my head, as I think - What a jerk.

I enter the girls toilets with a painful stomach. I look up and see Bomi with her two friends, standing by the mirror touching up their make-up.

Bomi then glances at me in the mirror and turns around to face me. She walks up to me with a glare. "Did you not learn your lesson from yesterday, Jae?"

Bomi's two friends push me to the floor, with my head impacting the floor very hard.

They laugh at me and Bomi kneels down and looks at me. "If I see you near Taehyung again, I'll make your life a living hell."

Bomi stands up and walks to the sink to gather her things and exits the toilets with her friends, walking behind her.

I sit up as I place my hand on the sink counter and I manage to stand up properly.

The pain gets worse as I feel it constantly throbbing in my stomach as well as my head.

I just can't wait to go home early today, so I can just lie down and rest.

2:30pm...

"So class! Any questions?" The teacher asks.

*bell rings*

"Hope that pain in your stomach worsens, Jae." Taehyung simply says and walks away quickly.

I let out a sigh of frustration and place my hands on my head. Then, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I get my phone out and see the message notification.

Mum:
I'm waiting in the car outside the school gates x

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. She never picks me up after school unless it's an emergency.

"Jae, are you coming?" Rave asks.

"Oh, umm..my mother just messaged me saying she's parked outside the school." I reply.

"Well, we can walk you to the gate, if you want." Mira speaks.

I smile and thank them as I stand up from my seat, gathering my things and shoving them into my bag. I place the strap over my shoulder and walk with them to the main school gates.

Arrives at home...

"Ugh, finally!" I shout.

Then my mother walks straight into the kitchen without saying a word. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Normally she scolds me if I shout in the house, this time she didn't. This is weird...very weird.

I walk by the kitchen and glance at my mother and see tears streaming down her beautiful face. I instantly feel broken inside, watching her cry...I wonder what's up.

I walk into the kitchen and kiss her cheek. "What's wrong, Mum?"

She glances at me, then wipes her tears away quickly and looks back at me with a smile. "It's nothing, sweetheart."

I continue to stare at her and ask again. "Are you sure?"

She smiles and kisses my cheeks. "Yes, honey."

I'm still not convinced. I just nod anyway and hug her tightly. "Mum, you know I love you."

She laughs and hugs me back. "I know that and I love you more than anything, my princess."

I smile brightly, giving her another kiss on the cheek and walk inside to watch TV.

Then I carefully sit down on the sofa as my stomach is still throbbing in pain. I turn the TV on with the remote and I glance back at Mum, only to see her crying silently.

Something is definitely up. Why is she crying? This is seriously breaking me inside.

I have to find out the reason behind her tears...

_________________________________

The Love Yourself photos though😍😭❤️

I hope you liked this chapter...