A laugh escapes my mouth. "I'm not even pushing you that hard!" I exclaim, keeping my hands on his back and pushing him towards the couch.

Abel flops down, eyes half-closed and starts shrugging off his jacket. He flings it to the side and puts his feet up, getting comfortable. He starts humming a tune to a song and I stop to listen.

I snap myself out of my daze. "I'm going to make you a coffee," I tell him, leaving him to hum to himself.

As I wait for the water to boil, my phone rings. I look down at it to find my mum calling. "Hey, Mum," I say once I've answered the phone.

"Hi, darling," she respond. "How are you? How's college?"

"Good and great!" I lie, faking a happy voice.

"You're coming back to Seattle in your winter break, right?" my mum asks.

"Yeah," I say, nodding as I make Abel's coffee. "I have two weeks left and then I'm -"

My words are cut off when I feel a presence behind me and my throat goes dry.

I feel my cheeks flushing when Abel places his hands on my hips and presses his bulge into my ass.

I clear my throat, ignoring the feeling of his hands on me and his bulge. "And then I'm all yours," I say to my mum in a steady voice.

Abel twists my ponytail around his hand. He breathes against my neck, his hot breath tickling it. "I want you to be all mine," he murmurs quietly, his soft lips brushing against my neck.

"I can't wait to see my little girl again!" my mum says happily. "I hate that you're so far away from me!"

My whole body is on fire from the feeling of Abel running his tongue all over my neck.

He starts rubbing his bulge into my ass, causing me to bite down on my lip, hard.

"I know," I say, squeezing my eyes shut. "Mum, I have to go now, okay? I have to do this assignment."

"Okay, honey, I love you," my mum says.

"I love you, too," I reply. "See you soon." I hang up the phone and turn to look at Abel, who looks at me with lustful eyes. "What are you doing?"

He inches closer my face. I can smell the stench of alcohol on his  breath. "I was showing you what you're missing," he says.

Shaking my head, I turn back towards the counter and pick up his coffee. "Drink," I say sternly, shoving the cup into his hand.

Abel grabs the cup and takes a sip out of it, obediently, keeping his eyes on me the whole time.

I study his face quietly, as he continues to take sips from the coffee. He murmurs something, but I don't catch what he says.

"What is it, Tay?" he asks, his eyes snapping up to look into mine.

"What was she like?" I ask, thinking out aloud. "Jasmine?"

A pained expression spreads across Abel's face and I bite my tongue, feeling bad that I even asked him. "She was beautiful," he says, his words still coming out a little slurred. "Independent, strong, caring." He looks at me. "Like you."