Chapter 11: it's not over

Alina was finally ready to give the note to April's mother. Alina walked to April's mother to show the note. She read it and started to cry. Alina hugged April's mother as Alina had a sudden glow to her hands.

"please do not cry she living in a better place now and she can live all eternity with the guy she loves, Joshua" exclaimed Alina.

Alina was smiling as April's mother hoped that her daughter will rest in peace. Alina looked at the note that she had and a whisper came. It said to look at the back then to see extra words. 'The battle is not over yet' Looking shocked to the words, Alina had to say the news to the rest of the group. She explained the situation, knowing how hard everyone has gone through. Only the faces of Disappointment showed. She patted Katelyn's head, showing her gratitude to her sister. Katelyn was happy but something was bugging her. She's sensed something.... strange, a loud noise headed towards them. A girl heading towards them, injured and scared. The girl came running panicked.

"are they gone?!" girl yelled.

Having nothing but wind behind her, she was relieved. A strange girl appeared, the group being cautious of her movement. She saw the group not terrified. Then she sees Rex.

"Rex....Rex your alive!" the girl screamed.

Rex not knowing the girl, he was confused. She ran right into his arms and gave him a hug. She started crying, making the group feel sincere for her but there were one major issues, who the hell was she?! Few minutes, they offered her tea.

"so what just happen a while ago... and please tell us your name," Alina exclaimed.

She faces to Rex. "You, don't remember me do you, Rex?" she asked.

"if we see your face, I might?" Rex replied.

She takes of the hoodie, showing wolf ears to everyone. Purple hair flowing out.

"It's me, your older sister Mia" the girl exclaimed.

Rex gets a flashbacks. One showing how their house was on fire and their parents never made it out alive. He started crying and smiled.

"sister, it's you!" Rex whispered.

He jumped and hugged Mia, and both started to cry. Ace came back from his walk around the village and sees Mia. Both eye contact met. Each other got a small fragment of a memory they had.

"Do I know you?" both asked at the same time.

Everyone noticed the situation but then again they wondered how could Ace meet Mia before and not tell Rex? Ace is not the type of person to keep secrets. Everyone looks at Ace.

"Ace if you knew her why didn't tell Rex?" asked Alina.

Ace was confused now. Normally being serious and stubborn he was actually confused with the situation. Not knowing how to answer, even thou everyone was expecting an answer. He spoke.

"I don't know, I can't explain it, it's like a knew her before but I have never seen her in my life." Ace finally explaining the group about his answer.

Mia shared the same feeling. Both confused, making the rest of the group even more confused. Alina wanted to search for answers, she was determined. Then she hearing strange words. 'unlock...unlock' was whispering in her ear. She asked if they hear anything, but all they said no. The noise grew louder and she stop hearing the outside conversation. 'time is wasting...hurry unlock or the future would be chaos...' that is what she heard. Then Katelyn shook her if Alina was okay. She was fine but then she turned pale. Alina fainted. Everyone surprised action and took her immediately to her bedroom. The doctor came and told them not to worry. Everyone sighed of relief. Few moments after she woke up. Alina's mood changed.