Chapter 5: The Spell of Maharka Village

As they travelled to Maharka Village, Alina suddenly felt dizzy and her legs bailed out on her. Katelyn checked her temperature and it was over 30 degrees, they stopped and grabbed the medicine out. They used all the medicine they had but it wasn't enough to heal her. They were in the middle of nowhere and getting closer to Maharka Village, but Alina wouldn't make it. Luck was on their side, when a fairy and her mystical friends saw the weakened girl and instantaneously called for help with their powers. Then a blue-dressed Pixie who was a healer named Sapphire. As Sapphire had the power of teleportation she used it, to make the trip easier. As Alina was heavily breathing, Sapphire had an immense power and used it on Alina. In 10 minutes' time, she was completely healed but that is what she thought. Then a deafening "BOOM" came from the village, it was the abominable goblins. As Alina wanted to fight the goblins, she stumbled over onto the floor. Sapphire was wondering why the spell wasn't fully affected, then she she realised it was "the" spell that was affecting her and her alone. Sapphire Katelyn and Loki helped Alina up, Sapphire told her the reason why she still uneasy. Alina had to go to the cave of haunted dreams, she was afraid that if she didn't succeed she will hurt others but knew it had to be and made confidence in herself. Alina went to the cave while Loki and Katelyn fought with the goblins, They knew she can do it in their hearts. Alina walked right in and saw the cloaked woman, She was ready what was coming for her. As she came closer she heard the voice of the woman and became scared but soon realised that she was in pain. As Alina came closer to the woman she dropped all her weapons for the sign of peace. As the woman saw her she was shocked that she didn't try to strike her down. The cloaked woman came closer as she can feel the warmth of Alina's heart. She revealed herself and announced her name," My name is Melody and I am famous around the town," Alina smiled and then became unconscious, luckily Loki and Katelyn came to the cave after their small battle. As a few hours has past, Alina woke up to the sound of Loki's voice. As she sat up, Loki suddenly Hugged her with relief that the spell is lifted. As she blushed a little, Katelyn came rushing in and interrupt the two of them. Alina started Laughing as the two of them looked like rivals, Loki was shocked as it was the first time he had heard her laugh. As the Leader heard of her recovery, he instantly asked the massager to retrieve her. As she arrived at the The Grand Hall, they announced that she was worthy of receiving the pixie dust, one of the items they need for the quest. As Alina became honoured and satisfied, as she had the bag of precious Pixie dust. As they waved goodbye to everyone, it was getting closer to the end of the journey, the next destination was Aquarius sland.