//part eleven\\

Seven months earlier.

Daniel.

Daniel swerved around couple of students

Daniel swerved around couple of students. His thoughts became fixated onto Rem.

I had to find Remedy, I have to explain. as I watched her walk away the other day with Lilo by my side: I  heard her thoughts she was overwhelmed it was easy to read her when she was like that, but also it was intruding her privacy. A small pang of guilt hits while I thought back of her thoughts as she was so driven to be by her Nan with all cost and her abandonment issues.

But mainly she questions if she was crazy.. but never I was strong enough to get past her wall, she was getting stronger every day from her visions increasing. The curse is coming even from beyond realms 'Denton' thinks it was best for her to be slipt up from her Nan.

But somehow she was able to find her?

Her Nan nonetheless I've never heard her being relative to Rem but I smelled the similar bloodline in their veins.

The other day at the library Lilo had no clue that I was there with 'Deanna' with help of Meelin's connections with the serpent clan- I was interrupted, rushing to an halt Tina twirls her hair mindlessly.

"Hey big brother. Where do you think your going?"

"Not now.. Parah.."

"Ay. It's Tina." She flashes one of her alluring smiles.

"Parah." This time he spoke gravelly grim threatening.

"What do you want" he asked through Shadow speaking.

"You of all people. know you can't see her!" She hissed under her breath "Like I said where do you think your going." She Bats her eyelashes. While a storm of students decks under the nearby stairs in ear sight.

Our 'family' and everything in the mortal world was fake. An hosk for to be closer to Remedy after we've heard the mirror doors was open and Vera's army been through the portal many times before- we had to be closer on Rem.- Denton been more quiet since his sisters.. Daniel blocks off the memory and replaces his standards in order again.

"Little sis." He tilts his head with an thin line forming along his lips, Parah was taken a back as she was blocked from chanting her charm.

He was annoyed but greatly appreciate of Lukas presence. It was odd to think 'Tina' ; Parah. Was easily blocked. He then scratch at the thought of Tina trying to catch Dan under her wit's.

If anything she was trying to tease, she was watched from Daniel's employer. So he said. She gives an sharp stare down the area where Luka was currently standing afar from Dan and 'Tina' 

He was of Dan's many friends.

"You shouldn't even be. Making troubles like this Tina." He counters back. "Jealousy isn't what I've read on your development."  according to parahs power he was reciting to.