After Luzhou went to sleep, Xiao Yi especially monitored Xiao Qiang to see if he sneakily made a call or told his friend that Luzhou came to his house, Xiao Qiang apparently, for the sake of his car, guarded his mouth like a closed bottle and didn't tell anyone, Xiao Yi felt his heart lighten and called for a small family meeting, he specifically told his family that this matter was closely related to his work, his family then consistently promised that they would absolutely not give Xiao Yi any trouble, only then did Xiao Yi dare to go to sleep.

While living in Luzhou's house in Beijing, everyday Xiao Yi would hold onto his one-meter tall Luzhou doll and he was not accustomed to falling asleep without it, unconsciously he used Luzhou as a substitute for the doll, while sleeping Luzhou was also snoring, he was sleeping to the point of not being aware of anything, his arm rested on the pillow while Xiao Yi's whole body wrapped around Luzhou's body, his two feet sandwiched between the other's feet, like a koala climbing a tree.

Early in the morning.

When Xiao Yi found himself wrapped around Luzhou, his face immediately twitched, he very carefully let go of him and slowly moved aside, Luzhou was still asleep, his underpants had turned into a tent.

After Xiao Yi retrieved to the bedside, he took a deep breath.

"Hey......Brother Zhou." Xiao Yi carefully said: "I'm getting up—"

Half an hour later.

"Are you a man!" Luzhou, dressed in his jogging suit, was running in place in the neighborhood behind the road as he was waiting for Xiao Yi to catch up.

Xiao Yi was gasping for breath as he leaned against a tree for support, he said," You......You run ahead, don't wait for me......"

Luzhou: "I don't know the way, and you lack exercise!"

Xiao Yi was simply unable to accompany Luzhou to run, Luzhou was greatly above average, he had the background of a student in physical education, for him, running ten kilometers was like eating a meal, while Xiao Yi was from the music department, this was cheating! The assistant contract never said anything about accompanying the boss to run!

"HuーHuー" Xiao Yi's face looked deathly white, he felt like he had already reached his limit, every minute he felt like dying on the roadside, Luzhou exhaled a steaming breath, he took off his earmuffs, hat, and jacket revealing the vest underneath and exposing his robust arms, Xiao Yi followed from behind, limping as he went.

"You should exercise more regularly!" Luzhou said: "All day long you look so thin like a lean chicken."

Xiao Yi's eyes were going in circles, Luzhou said: "Get the money and go buy breakfast, I want to eat hot dry noodles."

The hot dry noodles stall was already opened, Xiao Yi was gasping for breath as he followed Luzhou to eat noodles, Luzhou ate two bowls and he also drank a cup of hot water to wash the food down, Xiao Yi ate one bowl, paralyzed in his seat and feeling somewhat comfortable.

"Put on a scarf, don't catch a cold," Luzhou said.

Xiao Yi said: "I can walk, I'm......dying, no no, I still can...... I mean now I feel like dying......"

After they finished the run, Xiao Yi was sweating all over and feeling more spirited, people had gradually increased, they walked through a long street and stopped at a bus station, ready to go home.

Luzhou's sweat had dried, the back of the vest was soaked with sweat, Xiao Yi was trembling while he opened the jacket to put it on him, the two of them were just passing the outside of the shopping district and were about to catch a taxi or wait for the bus.