Chapter 10

A month ago, his hair was disheveled, he was sitting wearily at home and feeling dispirited.

Everyday he sat in the office like a good-for-nothing piece of log and suffered from the scolding and spitting from his leader. Now he was next to the male god, pushing the car together with him, even though he still got scolded everyday but the happiness was incomparable.

'I love this job' Xiao Yi thought.

"Thank you, brother Zhou." Xiao Yi said, then he turned around and exerted all his strength to push the car. Anger was clearly visible on Luzhou's face, he also used all his strength to push the car, with the combined power of two people they managed to remove the car from the ditch filled with mud.

"Stop, stop,stop!" Luzhou was overwhelmed with shock, "If we push the car any more, it will roll down the mountain!"

The two were exhausted and struggled to drive from the hillside to the parking lot at the foot of the hill. Luzhou went to take a bath while Xiao Yi was still wearing his clothes that stank of the smell of sweat mixed with rain. He went to cook, after he finished preparing he retreated to his room to take a bath.

The crew arrived back at the hotel.

Xiao Yi's hair was dripping wet and still hadn't been wiped dry. Wearing a pair of slippers, his hand lightly flushed from the cold, he grabbed a steel tray and lined up in the canteen. Earlier when he pushed the car with Luzhou, he unexpectedly realized something, the feeling of happiness for his current job made him brim with vitality.

He began to understand why he couldn't move forward in his previous job, because he felt that the prospects for the future were slim and vague......Not only didn't he have the passion or love for his job, even if he loved his job it was still far from enough.

"Xiao Yi, everyday you look so happy." The stylist's assistant teased him, "You're really hardworking."

"Ah!" Xiao Yi laughed, "You're flattering me."

"His character is very good." Ning Yaqing's activities assistant, an older sister, said: "Because of Luzhou, you are always busy hurrying forward and backward, this is your first time and you already understand how to take initiative like that, it really has been hard on you."

"Everyone is the same." Xiao Yi said, "It has been hard for everyone, but it is also fun."

Xiao Yi received his meal portion then sat near the doorway to eat.

After he was done eating, he washed his tray and cleaned up Luzhou's leftover food.

Luzhou was lying in his bed, Xiao Yi said: "Do you want to use the phone? I already told Xiao Lin to buy you a new one and immediately send it over."

(T/N: Xiao Lin is one of the assistant name)

"Tell him not to come," Luzhou said, "Talk to me about it later when we go back, these days I'm not in the mood to contact the outside world."

Xiao Yi let out a sound of approval, he then took out the Ipad, Luzhou suddenly said: "Is my acting in the romantic scene that bad?"

Xiao Yi: "......"

Xiao Yi thought 'Why do you still care about this?' However, since Luzhou said that, Xiao Yi quickly used the Ipad to search for several previous MV clips that he edited before for Luzhou to view."

Xiao Yi said: "Brother Zhou, I previously was an editor for this music clip site, editing MV, in fact I think the subject of love, try to look at the emotions showing in the person's eyes and their actions, as well as the atmosphere from beginning to end."