Chapter 11

Xiao Yi admired Ning Yaqing, he thought 'other people also want the male god's nasal mucus to be dropped on their face......'

"Okay, this is the last time filming this scene, make it good!" The director said: "The sun is descending, we can't film anymore after that!"

This last time filming Xiao Yi isn't in the mood to watch, he is afraid Luzhou will find out that everyone is talking about him. Fortunately Du Mei will come tomorrow, everything will be fine when they leave after filming the outdoor scene.

When Luzhou was about to get into the car he sneezed, making Xiao Yi worry, he asked: "How did it get that serious?"

"I didn't sleep well last night," Luzhou said: "Is there any cold medicine? After one night of sleep it will go away."

"I'm sorry for today," Luzhou then apologized to the crowd, his voice was a little husky.

"It's nothing!" The coordinator laughed.

"It's nothing!" The director said: "You did very well!"

Luzhou then went into the car and took off his costume and makeup, after that he tiredly leaned against the seat. The mountain was damp. When they arrived at the hotel, they had to turn on the air condition.

Xiao Yi headed downstairs to cook, the coordinator asked him to cook some ginger porridge. A few people in the crew caught a cold, each person then drank a bowl of ginger porridge.

Xiao Yi carried a bowl of porridge upstairs for Luzhou, then headed to his room and called Du Mei, she was probably on the airplane right now, her phone was turned off. He then called the company, Lin Yao picked up the phone. Lin Yao told him to not worry too much, Du Mei will clean up the mess.

Xiao Yi went back to Luzhou's room and saw that he was drinking the porridge, he asked: "You're not taking a bath today?"

"Ah, no." Luzhou looked weak and dispirited from the cold, like a tiger unable to spit its fire, he said: "You can go eat."

"Du Mei is coming tonight." Xiao Yi said

"I know." Luzhou replied.

After drinking the porridge, Luzhou swallowed a cold medicine then fell asleep. Xiao Yi was afraid that his fever will worsen in the middle of the night, so he brought his blanket and pillow over and spread it on the floor. Xiao Yi poured a glass of water for Luzhou, then laid on the ground to sleep.

Two or three o'clock in the middle of the night, Xiao Yi heard a voice in the corridor and woke up in a daze. He looked at the time on his phone, then stood up and touched Luzhou's forehead, no fever. Xiao Yi snuggled into his blanket again and surfed Tianya. On Tianya everyone was cursing Luzhou, often when an artist is cheating, having a break up or a divorce, it will turn into a grand feast of gossip.

"Wang Feng is in the headlines today?" Luzhou coldly asked in the dark.

Xiao Yi was shocked, he didn't expect Luzhou to also wake up, he asked: "Are you feeling better?"

Luzhou turned on the light and said: "Earlier who was outside the corridor?"

Xiao Yi said: "I don't know......it could be the lights crew."

Luzhou said: "In the morning they didn't film probably, now at night they're making all kinds of noises, it's annoying to death."

Luzhou laid down, rolled up in his blanket, then extended his head out, it was messy like a hedgehog. Xiao Yi asked: "Are you thirsty?"

"Why did you run over to my room?" Luzhou looked Xiao Yi up and down suspiciously and said: "You're not thinking of taking advantage of me right?"

"I was afraid your fever will worsen." Xiao Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry.