She gave him a wicked grin as she nodded her head nonchalantly, dragging him closer to her.

He responded enthusiastically, his one hand touching, creeping up her leg with warm, urgent need.

"Arjun," she tried to get up.

"Shhh!"

"What. Shhh! anyone can come in."

"I shut the door."

"Ar-."

His lips found hers and in one deft moment, his fingers sank into the very core of her womanhood. She was soft, warm and wet for him. Arjun went taut. Radhika moaned and gasped.

He nibbled on her lips as he looked at her writhing in pleasure, his own need rising closer, demanding attention.

"Should I stop?" He asked her as he flicked her bud once before resuming the rhythmic circles.

"Oh...we should...b-but...Arjun," Radhika mewled and gasped.

"Stop?" He asked her with a raised brow.

"No," Radhika all but screamed," I need you, want you, all of you."

Arjun stood, kissing her woman hood; he got rid of his clothes and her remaining ones. He turned to see Radhika looking at him with awe in her eyes.

"Like it?" He asked arrogantly.

"I love it."

"All yours, darling," he presented himself to her.

"Mine," Radhika stood in her naked glory, Arjun was hypnotized by the sway of her hips. She sashayed up to him and with feather light kisses, touched him all over his chest.

She dragged her hand up to his naval and stopped," I want you to tell me where you went today?"

Arjun looked at her in bewilderment," what? Now?"

Radhika nodded," Yes, or?" She removed her hand from his navel. Arjun grasped her hand in his and pulled her into his arms. His aroused form pressing erotically against her stomach.

"I had a meeting with the Oil Consortium and I have been voted president for the next five years."

Radhika cupped his face," Love, that is great news. We need to celebrate."

"I already am, my wife isn't cooperating," he kissed her gently and picking her up, plunged into her, taking them both into dark abysses of sinuous pleasure.

"Radhika," Arjun asked her as he finished dressing her up.

"Yes, Arjun?" She turned towards him.

"Are you alright?" He encircled his arms around her neck, pressed their foreheads together.

"Yes, Arjun. Actually, I need to tell you something," she whispered.

Her eyes twinkled in excitement, happiness. Arjun couldn't take his eyes off her. He realized he did not wish for anything else. Just his wife… happy… forever.

"I....no...we are," she stopped to steal a kiss from him.

"We are?" He coaxed her to complete her sentence.

Radhika looked into his eyes, her eyes misty," pregnant."

Arjun held her by her shoulders, stepped back, momentarily stunned and before she could grasp his reaction, he picked her up in his arms, twirling around with her.

"I love you, Radhika."

"I love you more, Arjun."

"Not possible."

"I can prove it."

"Never."

"Definitely, yes."

Their laughter filled their home with everlasting love and warmth. 

……………………………………………..

Hey, gorgeous people.

I found my muse! *squeals* I found her. *Drags her infront of you*. She is shy! *still looking at her with adoration in my eyes*

I feel happy and a total wreck. It's such a mixed feeling. I did a happy dance on finally completing 'Sweet Surrender' but...it's complete! Done! Over! *I need a tissue* I am going to so miss writing it.

Thank you all of you *kisses each and every one on the cheek, mind you* for motivating, hounding, threatening, stalking, loving and supporting me enough - that I could finally bring myself to end my sensual novel. For any digressions, blame the characters. They went completely out of hand. Love you all!!

I miss you already...'Sweet Surrender'! *cuddles*

And please do comment...I will be awaiting them with bated breath. *Hugs*

So, I will be working on ‘Untame my Heart’- after this…I hope you will bestow your beautiful love on me…now and forever.

Warmest Regards,

HIndia