1

Nobody's POV
It was months after the simian flu was out and all of humanity was being destroyed... except for one child...
Two parents were in the woods with a little child and they saw a tree with a little hole in it that she could fit in. So they put her in the hole and left her there.... left her to die... they would rather her die from mother nature herself than the disease.
There were two apes walking when they found the little child crying and holding on to her blanket. The ape carefully picked her up and carried her to their home...
All the apes where staring at the child they had brought but when the leader saw the child he knew he had to tell his wife. The wife was surprised and felt sad for the little child considering they found out it was a little 6 year old girl who didn't have a name.. The wife begged the leader to keep her and he agreed.
The leader and his wife already had a child the same age as the little 6 year old girl but he was a boy.. The wife brought their son in and showed him the sign saying "this is your new friend" and he smiled and approached the little girl 6 year old smiling but scared the girl and she staring crying.. But before the leader could hug her his son beat him to it and hugged his new best friend..
The leader and his wife realized that they could not call her a little 6 year old girl forever so they were thinking about easy normal girl names when their son signed "lets call her June!" this made his parents smile and agree with him