Facts about SHINee

MINHO FACTS

Minho’s ideal girl is someone who really likes him. He would be really happy with that. 

Minho wants Taemin to do his best so that he can achieve all his goals.

Minho looks like he is the most quiet among the members, but when they are just them five, he is really loud and noisy.

Minho would want to play soccer with his girlfriend to show her his skills, and when she knows, they can become closer.

Minho eats the most

Minho would give his girlfriend a gift or an event if she got angry

Minho can accept an age difference up to 13 years. (A/N: May chance pa tayo guys! Haha)

TAEMIN FACTS

Taemin began learning to play the piano when he was in elementary school

Taemin learn Japanese by watching one piece

According to Jonghyun, Taemin sleeps like he’s dead. Means, he wakes up in the position he falls asleep.

When Taemin feels stressed while practicing, the other members try to de-stress him by doing silly dances.

Taemin gets sick when he travels overseas. 

Taemin tends to lose his clothes and accessoires. 

According to the other four, the most ignorant member is Taemin.

When Taemin gets bored, he will think about different things, and fall into his own world. 

Taemin treats f(x)’s Sulli well.

Taemin is surprised about how fast Minho has grown this tall, since at the beginning he wasn’t that tall. 

Taemin has never cried before when SHINee won 1st place.

Taemin used to wear a teddy bear t-shirt when he was a trainee.

Taemin goes to sleep early. If there’s light or noise, he won’t be able to sleep well.

Taemin really loves horror movies.

SHINee World is like girlfriend for Taemin, because he loves SHINee World and SHINee World loves him.

Taemin ran when he heard that SM Entertainment was gonna hold an audition

Taemin thinks that if someone was to not want him, it would be because he’s selfish.

Taemin thinks that Key looks better than Minho.

Taemin thinks that not having problems is the problem.

If he could, Taemin would like to become a person known worldwide. 

According to Key, Taemin is very childish. 

JONGHYUN FACTS

Jonghyun wants to experience a dangerous and passionate love, just like in the lyrics of Juliette but he doesn’t want to die.