Facts about TEEN TOP

Facts About TEEN TOP

-The first time Changjo meets Niel, he thought he looked like Simpson.

- Niel relieves stress by tormenting Ricky. He claims that Ricky harasses him too.

- Chanjo likes girls who are cute.

- Talking about singing abilities, Niel sayas he definitely wasn't born with it. He put a lot of effort to get to where he is today.

- TEEN TOP's balloon color is pearl light lavander purple. Their balloons have white stars on them.

-Niel loves both watching and playing soccer.

-Changjo looks up to BIG BANG’s Taeyang a lot as a dancer.

-Ricky particularily has an interest for sci-fi and action moves.

-According to Niel, there’s a difference between dongsaeng fans and noona fans.

If the fans are younger, they go “oppa, oppa!” and Niel takes care of them.

If the fans are older, they go “oh, Niel-ah, Niel-ah!” and they take care of him.

-Chunji likes solving puzzles. He usually does the ones with 1000 pieces.

Since those puzzles are hard to solve, his father helps him.

-If Changjo was stranded on a desert island and could only bring three objects, he would bring a supermarket, a clothing store and a shoe store.

-One of C.A.P’s hobbies is design. He does graffiti a lot.

-If L.Joe could get close to any celebrity he’d want, he’d wish for it to be his role model, G-Dragon (BIG BANG).

-When Changjo was younger he did taekwondo and jeolkwondo. His dream was to become a bodyguard.

-Ricky likes to play board games, such as Monopoly.

-All six members of TEEN TOP live in a dorm together.

-When Niel was younger, he admired Se7en a lot. L.Joe liked Fin.K.L.

-According to the other members, Ricky is the shyest/most embarrassed member of TEEN TOP.

-Chunji’s hope is for TEEN TOP to win first place on a music program.

-If TEEN TOP were to choose between a sexy noona or a cute noona:

Chunji chose a sexy noona.

L.Joe chose a sexy noona.

Ricky chose a cute noona.

Niel chose a cute noona.

-C.A.P has three tattoos: one on his neck, an angel/demon on his left shoulder blade and “carpe diem” written on his right shoulder.

-L.Joe lived with his father in Korea before he joined TEEN TOP. His mother lives in the US.

-Chunji ranked his appearance as only 10%, whereas L.Joe ranked himself as 2198000%.

-In TEEN TOP’s dorm, Niel and Ricky are roommates since they’re the loudest members in the band.

-C.A.P’s role models are Eminem, Ludacris and T.O.P (BIG BANG).

-Chunji’s ideal girl: Yuri (SNSD). He thinks she’s very pretty. He also says he likes girls with long hair.

L.Joe’s: Hyuna (4minute). She’s his senior from school. He likes girls who are cute and act cutely.

Changjo said Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls) was his ideal girl when Teen Top were guests on Narsha’s radio last year. Also a girl who looks cute and pretty when smiling.

Ricky’s: Hyomin (T-ara). Someone who understands him/can communicate well with him and who acts cute.

Niel’s: Yuri (SNSD) and actress Nam Sangmi (1981). I’ve also heard he likes actress Seong Yuri (1984). A good-tempered and nice girl.

C.A.P’s: Someone with style and a personal charm. He likes Jihyun (4minute). Last summer he said he likes a singer with the initials H.J.Y. but as far as I know he hasn’t revealed who it is.

-"Chunji would like to challenge a role like that of “High School Musical”

-On their official website, TEEN TOP is listen as an abbreviation of the following:

T eenager

E moBoys

E moticon

N ext Generation

T alent

O bject

P raise

-"Changjo” means “to create”. Since he likes to dance so much, the name Changjo was made so that he could create a new world through dancing."

-"L.Joe’s stage name “L.Joe” is an abbreviation of his nickname in the US, Joe, and his real last name, Lee. Lee Joe, L. Joe!"

-"If you put Chunji and Changjo’s names together, “chunji changjo”, it means “the creation of heavens and earth”

-"C.A.P thinks it’s bothersome to try to lead a group of younger kids at his young age. He finds it quite tiring."

-"One of the members, usually leader C.A.P, says “start now” in English as cue for Teen Top’s introduction “hello, we’re emotional teen pop band, Teen Top!"

-"Meeting the fans personally, like at a fan sign, makes Ricky happy."