(Pic of how big the bath is)

_______

3rd person POV

As Rei slung his arm over Kyle's shoulder, Kyle's face started to turn red. "B-Baka! That was when we were kids!" He shouts bonking Rei on the head.

"Oww!!! What's the difference!!" Rei complains while rubbing his head a bit.

"T-the different is......well..." Kyle trails off. "Exactly! You have no excuse!" Rei says pointing at Kyle.

"Now Ciel turn around, I'll help you wash yourself." Rei says grabbing a soap bar.

"No way!" Kyle and Ciel exclaim, Rei sighs. "Kyle, Ciel doesn't know how to wash himself so I have to help him. And Ciel I know you can't wash yourself because Sebastian is now assuming that all thirteen year olds can't wash themselves because of you. There is no other explanation why Sebastian has to help you with these things if you knew how to do them yourself so just let me help."

Ciel blushes and turns around so Rei could help him wash his back. "Fine but I don't need your help from my waist below." Ciel mutters.

"W-whaaa?!" Kyle exclaims blushing. 'Rei no! Stop! Your too innocent! You don't understand how scary male hormones can be!' Is what Kyle wanted to say but he just sighs and walks up behind Rei.

"H-huh?" Rei ask as he feels someone start to wash his hair. He turns around to see Kyle as red as a cherry. "T-turn around b-baka... you're going to get soap in your eye."

Rei smiles and turns back around to start scrubbing Ciel's hair too.
________

"He really doesn't understand does he....." Ciel mutters as he looks at Rei from the corner of his eye. "Nope.... he doesn't understand any of it..." Kyle whispers quietly as he soaks in the bath next to Ciel.

"N-none of it?!" Ciel whisper shouts as his eyes widen in surprise. "Nope... he skipped Sex Ed class... and health class, but those are basically the same thing." Kyle explains and the two boys look at Rei who's back was turned towards them.

They both sigh at Rei's ignorance

And at that moment Kyle and Ciel finally found something they had in common.
________

"Ciel! You don't put it in through there!" Rei exclaimed as he tried to teach Ciel how to put a shirt on and button it.

"It's not my fault! There are to many buttons!" Ciel complained.

Rei sighs as Kyle walks in, "Give up Rei, it's impossible." Kyle says pulling Rei away and handing him a shirt. "At least get dressed yourself first. Ciel looks extremely uncomfortable with you only in a towel."

Rei put on the over sized shirt and sighed. "I don't see the problem... Ciel has seen me in less than a towel, I mean like... we all just bathed together so...." Kyle slaps a hand over Rei's mouth says, "Rei, stop... just stop.." Kyle looks over to see Ciel once again blushing and he sighs.

Rei walks over to Ciel and buttons up his shirt. "I'll teach you another time, it's getting late. Goodnight Ciel. Come on Kyle let's get to bed!"

"Wait! Are you two sleeping together?!" Ciel exclaims and he sees Kyle smirk and throw a arm over Rei's shoulders, "Yep! Did you know Rei is a sleep hugger--" "--Kyle!" Rei grabs Kyle blushing and runs out the door shouting "Goodnight!"

Ciel watches the door shut and his face turns even redder as a few images flash through his head. 'No! Bad Ciel stop thinking that! Rei's a guy!" Ciel thought to himself as he slaps his cheeks and lays down....

~~~~~~~
This chapter is 1902 words long.
I have so many ideasssssssss ahhh lol I might go on a writing marathon before school starts up again and try to get as many chapters as possible for u guys but I also have to work on some paintings that I will be putting up in a art show in September!!! Ahhh so much to dooo!! I've also have to do summer reading that I have not started and I have a week left of summer break lol XD but yah. I'll update as soon as I can! Bye bye my lovely readers!!!
                  ~the author