"Hmm?" I ask tilting my head.

"N-nothing!" Kyle shouts turning fifty shades of red.

"Ok-ay then... anyway let go!" I say running out the door towards the room Ciel and Madam Red were in.

I slam open the door holding the tray of biscuits. "I brought biscuits!" I shout causing Madam Red to accidentally flip the chess board, Sebastian to drop the book he was reading, and Ciel to jump a coupe of inches out of his seat.

"R-Rei! Don't just barge in without warning!" Ciel scolds as Kyle finally catches up to me and appears by my side. "We brought biscuits..." Kyle says slightly out of breath. I pop up next to Ciel and
put one in his mouth before he can lecture me.

Kyle sits down and pulls out his cards, "Does anyone know how to play poker?" He asks shuffling his deck while smirking.

______

"You must've had other choices in life besides being the underworld's guard dog. My sister... Your mother must have wanted something else for you, too. And yet you returned to the underworld...is it because you're trying to avenge your parents' murders?" Madam Red asks as she looks through her cards.

Ciel takes a sip of tea and looks back at his cards, "Revenge won't bring the dead back and it certainly won't make them happy."
"But..." Madam Red starts off but Ciel cuts her off.
"I didn't come back to the house of Phantomhive for my predecessors' sakes..."

He looks up at her, "I did it for me. I just wanted to make the people who betrayed and defiled my family, to suffer the same humiliation and pain that I suffered."

Madam Red looks shocked for a moment but then she closes her eyes. "I still remember the day you were born. You were so tiny and so cute, I thought, 'I have to protect him.'" Madam Red get up and walks over to Ciel.

"I wasn't able to have a child, but I think of you as my own son." She puts her hand on his head, "I wish you'd leave the under--"

Ciel takes her hand off, "Being here now is something I wanted, and something I choose." He looks up at her, "I don't regret it, and I can't let anyone spoil me."

"Dang this is getting really deep..." Kyle whispers to me as he watches both of them.

"I think it's time I head back..." Madam Red says heading towards the door. "I suppose your right..." I say as I lay down my cards.

"R-royal s-strait flush!?!" Kyle and Ciel exclaim as they look down at my cards. "I've always had a knack for games... hehe.." I scratch the back of my head. Madam Red chuckles at us and walks out the door, Sebastian heading out after her.

"We should get ready for bed... Ciel do you need me to help you?" I ask getting up out of my chair.

Ciel blushes "I don't need help!"

I raise a eyebrow, "You can't even button a shirt properly." He sighs in defeat, "F.... will...... yo.... pl.... h.. me....ready...."

I put my hand to my ear, "What was that? You were muttering."

He curses under his breath, "Will you please help me get ready for bed!" He asks, his blush getting darker.

"Okay! Kyle come on!" I say grabbing Kyle and Ciel.

"Wait!! What's going on?!!" Kyle exclaims ask he gets pulled out the door.
______

"W-why...... WHY ARE WE BATHING TOGETHER?!" Ciel exclaims as he hides under the bubbles.

"Your bath is huge!" I exclaim as I scrub my arms. "Plus, I don't see the big deal... we're all guys! Me and Kyle used to bath together all the time!" I say as I sling my arm over his shoulders.