Caught you.

After 2 weeks later. .

After the case on the sofa where jimin was teasing him.Jungkook was changed.He was being so bubbly,but now he always easily get afraid by jimin touch.He think,maybe he was too young to the adult thing.

while jungkook still closed his eyes,jimin who was awake earlier than him,intesely stare into his beautiful face yet studying all part of his baby face.From forehead down to eyes,nose and last part is lips.Their last kissed is just since at wedding announcement.

slowly jungkook eyelids open and was realized jimin stared at him.So he just turned the other side as he want grabbed his phone on the desk beside him and looked at the clock on his screen phone."it's just 5 ..why this man wake so early?"mumble himself,then put back his phone and slolwy his hand slidly down to the edge of their bed.

Suddenly,Jimin grabbed his towel and unexpected he was grabbed jungkook wrist and take him go with him."why..shiroo.."jungkook was whine but jimin ignored it.Then jimin pull his leg and throw him into his shoulder and carry jungkook at that way take him go to the bathroom.Jungkook pouted but just acted like nothing happen.He just grabbed his toothbrush and brush his teeth.Meanwhile jimin prepared the bathub.Then jimin also stand beside jungkook and take his toothbrush and brush his teeth too.

When jungkook was finished with his teeth.He want go but jimin was wrapped his left arm around his waist and the other right hand was washed his mouth full of bubble from brush his teeth before.Then,when he was done he dragged jungkook into the bathub.Jungkook try to wiggle as a protest but jimin keeping dragged him."im not a kid..!let me gooo..".

But at last he was there in the tab with jimin put him between his legs and jungkook still pouted causes of forced bath.Then jimin make a move causes he can't stand anymore.slowly he wrapped jungkook waist and pull him closer back to him.Jungkook was so whimp by his touch."your mum told me to dragged you whenever I want go clean myself causes she say your habit never changed,dont blame me".But jungkook want it end fast causes he afraid of jimin."so please make it hurry.."pleased jungkook with his shivering tone.

After jimin hear jungkook voice was shattering.He slolwy let his arm loose from his waist and letting jungkook go.Then jungkook run out from bathub and stepped out from there.Without he realize his tears falling down wet his cheecks.His heart still pounding fast.His heart clench when he do like that at the person he love the most.

After 30 minute..

Jungkook was prepared himself to go somewhere with his white long sleeve and his  blue ripped jeans and simple shoes.Meanwhile jungkook busying in the room.Suddenly his fon was ringing on the desk at living room.Jimin who was there,then pick up after feel annoying causes was ringing several times.But when he pick up"yaa jungkook,hurry up the party was started".Then his friend also give the address to him.Jimin take a look at that address and try to pretend like he wanna test jungkook by teasing him again.

But,when he wanna start his plan.Suddenly his doorbell was ringing.So jungkook who come from their room was go to the door and open it.In the same time jimin go behind him and wrapped his arms around jungkook waist and put his chin on jungkook shoulder."jiminnn.."when they open the door."am I intterupt you guys??"asked Taemin."yes.."jimin reply confidently.

Then taemin stepped in and sit on the couch.Also jimin dragged jungkook to sit on the couch.When they was sitted,jungkook just head down to the tiles."jimin,lets go to the party.."shouted taemin.Then jimin once again wrapped jungkook waist and pull him closer to him until their chest crash into each other."okay,take your time,But make sure make it fast,Im waiting outside.."yelled taemin,then left both of them.

"yelled taemin,then left both of them

Back to the jikook position then.

Jimin is sniffing jungkook collonge on his jaw line,then slolwy his hand slid into jungkook shirt and slid until jungkook nipple and press it down and up and in the same time he lick jungkook neck and suck it.Jungkook moans shyness."aah..jimi..n"while push jimin chest from him but more he push more agressive jimin suck his neck and playing witg his nipple.Jungkook tears falling fast to his cheecks.Then,when jimin was pull his hand out from his shirt and stopped sucking jungkook neck.He was smirk see his baby was sobbing hard while closing his eyes.

When jimin get up he was grip jungkook wrist and dragged him along to the car.When taemin see jimin dragged the sobbing kookie,he just smile"you,really bad jimin.."then jimin reply "it just was started.."while smirk proudly.Meanwhile jungkook just head down his small face on the ground.