Hunk?

IM SO SORRY! I'm on a camping trip with my entire family so it's been hard to write.... I'll try to write as much as I can

As for the title, it'll make since farther into the chapter!

One last thing thank you all for the support!!! <3 all the nice comments it's been the best! Thank you all!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Now enough of my rambling enjoy!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

It's been two days since they went to that battle, the battle that broke the team.

On the second morning since that battle, Hunk jumped out of bed ready for the day, he was about out of his room when he remembered what happened two days prior Hunk! You idiot! He thought to himself. (Yeah god hunk :P)

With a sigh he walked out of his room and down the hall towards the kitchen, when he entered he grabbed enough bowls for everyone and filled them with the delicious green goop. (We all know it sucks hunk)

After they were all filled he carried them to the dinning area, when he opened the door he was some what surprised to see the others sitting around the table, normally they would come and eat when they felt like it.

With a quick nod he handed out the dishes and sat down, the rest of breakfast was silent everyone not knowing what to say.

One by one they finished and left leaving Hunk behind to do what he does, and in this case take his mind off of lance by washing the dishes.

Once he was done he walked quietly to Blues hanger, he enjoyed it there. After Coran and Pidge finished the repairs Blue had been the one to comfort the team the most.

She would tell the other lions stories that Lance would share with her when he was feeling home sick, and the other lions would tell them to the rest of the team.

It always made them a bit happier hearing about all the good times Lance had back on earth.

Now Hunk sat there at her paws thinking of the time back at the Garrison when Lance dragged him out of the dorm and he, Lance, and Pidge went to save Shiro.

He laughed a bit when he remember Lances reaction when he saw Keith. He sighed and got up, giving Blue on last pat on the paw he started his trek to Lances room.

Once he opened the door he was hit with a wave of sadness, he hated seeing his friend in this condition. Lance hasn't gotten any better, but he hasn't gotten any worse ether. So here Lance lay unconscious and wounded.

Hunk took a seat next to Lances bed and with a look of sorrow on his face hunk whispered, "Get better buddy, Please."

He got up and started to walk towards the door only to stop when he heard something, or thought he heard something. He was about to keep walking when he heard it again.

It was a question, it wasn't the question that stopped him it was the voice that asked him.

What question was it?

In a broken raspy voice came the question in one word.

"Hunk?"
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

IM SO MEAN!!!! :P

Anyway! Till next time!!!!!!