Falling apart

(The pic above is mine! You can use it just credit me!)

TINY: what do you think of the story?

Reader: it's sad.... WHY YOU MAKE IT SO SAD!!!

TINY: cause I'm a piece of trash that likes making characters suffer.

Reader:...........WHY THO?!

TINY: CAUSE IM WIERD!!!!! :P ON TO THE STORY!!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

There was no other word to say what the team was than

Broken

The team was broken, everyone was afraid to brake the silence that  consumed the castle.

It was like if the silence broke than the Lance would drift away.

Everyone kept to their own thoughts, even if it wasn't the greatest option.

Each doing their own thing to keep their mind off what could happen to Lance.

Kieth

Kieth was mostly in the training deck, beating up train dummies one by one. He never had a real family before, this team was the closest thing to a family he had.

Just the meat thought of one of his family members slipping away, even if it was the hot headed Lance, filled him the rage.

He shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts, and once again he slashed through the dummies.

Hunk

He almost never left his friends side, he would only leave to make food for the others, or to hang out with yellow in her hanger.

Sometimes he would go over all the times Lance had gotten him self in to some sort of trouble, he could never find the end to that list.

Pidge and Coran

They were the only people on this ship that didn't mind someone else's company.

They would spend hours on end, fixing and polishing Blue.

It helped them keep their minds off the events of the day before. Coran would work on the inside, fixing all the tec, and filling the medical compartment with plenty of medical supplies.

Pidge would work on the outside, fixing , or replacing damaged parts. She would polish the parts that weren't broken, which was very few. Trying her hardest to return the majestic lion to its former glory.

Allura

She didn't know what to do, she wasn't has close to Lance as the others were, but she didn't want to go one like everything was ok.

She left the Paladins alone, not wanting to intrude, but she was worried, worried that the team would fall apart.

Shiro

Shiro was beating himself up for what had happened, he stayed to his room mostly he would punch away at a punching bag most of the time, to help keep his mind of all the terrible thoughts that threatened to consume him.

*whack!*
Lance was always one to make everyone lighten up, even if it was in the darkest of moments.

*WhAcK!*
We did it happen to the one just wanted to make others smile!

*WHACK!* *THUMP*

The punching bag came of its hinges flying across the room to land with a thud against a wall.

Lance

It was a never ending battle in his mind.

Life or death

No other option, as he tried to turn back to the castle that floated behind him, a dark shadow should try to pull him toward a blinding light.

But he didn't want to go there, the peacefulness that was radiating from the light was unsettling, he didn't like it.

He kept fighting hoping t I get rid of the shadow that tried pulling him to the end.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Reader: NO!! THATS NOT OK!!

TINY: HEHE YES IT IS!!

Reader: YOU CANT DO THAT!!

TINY: I CAN AND I WILL!!
            *runs for life*
             NO REGRETS

reader: *runs after her*
                 GET BACK HERE

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Till next time!!