Chapter One

I sighed and approached the classroom door which would lead to my future. A group of other boys like myself crowded the door. As the door opened the crowd fell silent and two men walked through. One was tall with long, dark curls and emerald eyes. He radiated power, causing many of us to flick our eyes to the man behind him. The other man was shorter, had messy brown hair and brilliant blue eyes. He made us all feel more comfortable as he wasn't as dominating as the other man whom everyone moved to allow through. The tall man walked off down the corridor and the shorter man stood in the door.

"Ok class, my name is Mr Tomlinson and I will be you teacher and/or tutor for this particular class. I want you all to enter silently and sit on the floor next to a chair once inside." We all filed into the room silently after Mr Tomlinson and each sat beside a chair on the carpeted floor.

"Now I'm sure that you've all figured the relationship between myself and Mr Styles – the man who walked out with me. For those of you who are too ignorant – or innocent for that matter – I am his

submissive and he is my dominant." He looked over us with his warm blue eyes and smiled.

"Normally this class is held by both myself and Mr Styles however sometimes we split the class into two – subs and doms – to give a more personal viewpoint. So, to begin I want you all to assume the sub position." I watched as everyone around me shifted onto their knees and placed their hands behind their backs with their heads down. I quickly moved to do the same and kept my eyes fixed on the ground as Mr Tomlinson moved around correcting people's stances. As he passed me he pushed my knees further apart with his foot and pushed my head down further.

"For those of you who don't know, this is the position you must assume whenever your dom enters the room and whenever else they tell you to. Other rules the school has are; don't look another dom in the eye without permission, no violence at any time and respect all members of staff at all times. Got it?" We all nodded our heads from where we were knelt. "Good. Now your doms should be here any –"

He was cut off by the door opening and once he saw that it was Mr Styles he immediately dropped to his knees and bowed his head like the rest of us. There were other footsteps following his but I didn't look up to see who it was.

"Hello, I'm Mr Styles as I'm sure Louis has told you, and here with your future doms. All I can say now is I'm glad that he's not teaching you his bad habits, huh baby?" I heard a whimper from Mr Tomlinson and I slight chuckle from Mr Styles before there was a shuffling of paper and feet. "I'm now going to read out a list of names. The submissive will be read out first and then the dominant."

He began reading a list of names but I wasn't really paying attention until he read out mine.

"Luke Hemmings will be the submissive of Ashton Irwin."

I tensed slightly as footsteps made their way over to me after I'd raised my hand to indicate who I was and someone sat in the chair to my left. I stayed still, waiting for Mr Styles to finish reading the list of names. "Now, I'll give you a few minutes to introduce yourselves to one another while I talk to my own sub." You could hear the glare in his voice and I shuddered at the thought of that glare ever being aimed at me. The room descended into a mess of voices intertwining and overlapping while I knelt, waiting to be given permission to raise my head and look at my new dominant. I heard the person beside me stand and their footsteps circle me once before a pair of shiny black boots stopped in my limited line of vision.

"Look at me."

My eyes trailed up to a pair of tight black skinny jeans and then up to a distressed grey blink 182 tee pair with a soft-looking leather jacket. Then my blue irises met a pair of hazel ones, framed by a mess of wavy golden-brown locks. He looked like a God.