💡Chapter 217💡

I continued to lean my weight on LA's shoulder as he guided me to his car

I was fucking drained and as much as I was used to putting up a front like I know what I'm doing.

I couldn't do it right now...

That bitch was my fucking grandma.

I had an open opportunity to kill her and my Bitch ass didn't so now she out and about and who knows what she gone do next.

"So you just gone continue to fucking walk away like niggas ain't fucking think you were dead g?!!" I heard Bucks yell from the ground he was still laying down on.

He was spitting blood everywhere when I glanced at him from a few minutes ago.

"Keep walking Leonard ion wanna deal with this shit ku" I stayed with no emotion laced in my voice.

I heard Reese yell something out to me but didn't catch it since LA ducked my head down in the back of the car.

I layed across the back seat and closed my eyes shut once I heard the door close.

I just want all this shit to go away on Cap...

I'm never gone catch a break...
_____________________________

I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the front steps of her grandmother's mansion

I can't believe shawty was alive right now...

I wasn't about to take her to my house because my mom was there watching Hailey and I ain't wanna shock them with Mac's slumped body in my arms.

As I put her code in which she gave me a while back. I made sure to lock everything behind me before proceeding towards the main entrance and walking in.

I kicked that door close with my foot and walked up the stairs to one of the first rooms that I could find.

I eventually found one that looked like it was a guest room and was untouched.