💡Chapter 216💡

"Tf ya niggas mean we ain't gone do shit right now ku, my nigga in there prolly getting done up and ya talking bout going somewhere else? Than why TF would ya have us all out here with gats" I yelled out to one of the guys that I've come to known ...

"Tf ya niggas mean we ain't gone do shit right now ku, my nigga in there prolly getting done up and ya talking bout going somewhere else? Than why TF would ya have us all out here with gats" I yelled out to one of the guys that I've come to known as Rico.

It was late asf and after we all got word that Bucks was snatched up by some niggas. We all linked up to fuck shit up.

They was messing with the wrong demons....

G Money was leaning up against the car in his black attire mad asf, you can see it all over his face.

Shit we all are....

"Nigga they gone bring him to where we going regardless, we been trailing they asses and keeping tabs. We know what's finna go down. Ya just gone have to trust us and follow us to where Mac wants u-—-" Ace was cut off by Herb stepping up to him.

"Tf you mean Mac? Nigga I know yeen from around here but my sis is dead so don't speak up on her ku on Vito" He said as he placed a hand on his hip to make it known that he was serious.

"Nigga Mac ain't dead. She the one that put us on to ya and the reason why ya here so ya can either sit here and act like bitches over not going in there to get Bibby or ya can come so we can fuck shit up together and get everyone back all at once" Mitch said as he pushed past Mally and walked towards his car along with Rico and Ace.

We all glanced at each other perplexed...

Tf did he mean Mac was still alive?
_____________________________

We continued running through the woods as we began to lose some of the guards

Once we reached the safe area that I planned for us to camp out at because it was dark asf now and we were in the middle of nowhere, a gun was pressed up against my head from behind me causing me to let out a strained sigh.

"You really gone stab me in the back after I saved you and your Bitch ass followers asses?" I sarcastically let out as I turned around to face her with the gun still pressed up on me.