💡Chapter 209💡

I was watching the game still in this bum ass hospital bed as I tried to get my mind off of today

Just when KD drove past Lebron and straight to the basket this fine ass nurse came through the door causing me to focus my attention more on her.

She looked a few years older than me but that still didn't stop me from checking her out especially when she bent over to pick up one of the pillows giving me a nice view of her ass.

I coughed when she stood back up and faced me causing her to hand me the water that was on the table.

I took it and drank some...

"How are you feeling Mr. Wright?" She questioned while looking at me with a smirk before looking down at my lap.

I stared at her confused before looking down only to shrug and lay back even more.

I ain't embarrassed or nun cuz ion gaf...

"Shit if you ain't gone fix it than you can exit so I can get back to this game ku" I said straight up only for her to walk away causing me to face the game again.

Her lost...she could of been getting some of daddy's dick right now cuz I could still put it down crippled or not.

I heard the door lock and looked up to see her getting undressed causing me to turn off the tv and smirk at her.

She walked over towards me and pulled my dick out with no hesitation before spitting on it and making sure to rub it in.

I spread my legs open signaling for her to get on top of the bed with me and she did just that before deep throating my shit while looking me straight in the eyes causing me to let out a slight groan.

"Just like that.... suck this dick bitch" I grunted out as I forcefully grabbed a fist full of her hair and started mouth fucking her while she gagged.

Ariana was no longer on my mind....fuck that opp ass bitch.

______________________________