💡Chapter 224💡

I sat at the edge of my bed as I glanced towards my phone

Nothing...

I ain't get no text, no call, no voicemail.

I ain't get shit from her.

I looked towards the other side of my bed to where she was just layed up at a few hours before I went to the studio and shook my head.

I fucked up bad.

We never put a title on anything but I knew wtf was up and I still found my way into this bullshit with Johanie.

On top of that ion know where that bitch at with my seed either.

I took deep breaths as I tried to control my anger because I was getting better and I ain't wanna lash out now.

My phone rung causing me to instantly pick up without checking the caller ID.

Before I could speak I heard my mother's soft desperate tone on the other line.

"Aye CJ, you got it on you? I'm itching for some right na" She said causing me to finally let my frustrations out.

"What tf are you doing still taking that shit Kathy. You don't fucking listen g. Tf you hitting my line up on that bullshit. You that fucked up that you can't check who tf you calling" I blacked on my mom as a tear slipped down my face.

Where tf was Shawn at? I thought he was at home with her.

Before she could respond I had banged it on her and smashed my phone against the wall before storming out of my room and out the house.

_______________________________
I pulled up to Roc's Block and seen gang nem in the street but my ass walked right pass them to that nigga CJ that was playing dice by the liquor store.

I lifted my pants up before straight knocking his ass out cold on the ground.

He hit his head on the bike that was near us as a crowd began to form

I ain't give a fuck though, I pulled him up by his shirt as he stared at me in a daze while leaking.