Its Not Fake This Is Real Life

Let's first start with something very important, just because I am into geeky items does not mean that I like the intellectual standards, or my level of geekiness challenged, or my outside beauty to be undermined. Sure I don't mind a little tournament on Xbox or even a one on one game of GTA, but as soon as you freaking tell me that I look just like a male, I am going to murder you. Just because I'm not one of those girls bring 8 inch heels to class does not does not undermine the fact that I am okay with how I look, hell why do you care. I mean of course I could always bump up my wardrobe something that doesn't just have graphic T-shirts pants and Converse and of course I could've maybe done my hair different. But that doesn't matter you, nor any other guy has the right to share your opinion on how I dress.

I'll make this as simple as possible, do not tell me that I look like a bro or dude. Just because I'm not one of those fake ass girls who walk around in their miniskirt around campus. I'm sorry that I am not always the sweetest apple, cherry pie, Coca-Cola, or whatever you call it. But I still have feelings.

If you expecting hollow made up as hell story, that involves a girl meeting a hot popular rich boy even though the girls is an outcast, and then end up in love, or anything as cheap and shallow you are in the wrong area. This is real life which means it's real shit. And if you don't like it oh well, because you don't always get what you want.....