Prologue

*Includes Mature Language *

Do you ever wonder what's the actual purpose of life? We live for some years then die, alone. After that your family then mourns for some time, but after about a year, they seem like they don't care anymore. Was your life that worthless that they stop caring? These are my thoughts as I'm laying down on my step-mom's favorite rug, watching as the blood drips out of my wrists and feeling my soul leave my body. Maybe when I'm gone the blood stains left on the rug will be a reminder that I died and I died right there in that spot. Maybe this way they won't forget me. I close my eyes ready to leave this world,but before I fully leave I hear the screams of someone else. The only thing that is on my mind now is that I hope they don't save me before I go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I open my eyes to a bright light ,but I know it can't be heaven because I don't belong there. So the next place I think of is the hospital.

"Damn it." I curse realizing that I didn't succeed and that I'm still in this awful world.

"Rose"

I turn my head to see where the voice was coming from and I see my father standing there in all of his glory.

"Hello Father."

"How could you do this?" I am now surprisingly shocked with him worrying about me, until I hear the remainder of his words. "You got blood all over your mother's favorite rug."

I manage to spit out a dry laugh. " I knew you didn't give a shit about me.She's not even my real mother ,but you care about her more than me. Your own daughter, your own flesh and blood. You would probably care more about a piece of dog shit than you do me."

"Your right. You're absolutely right. I don't care about you I never did, but since I'm your father and your only guardian I had to take you in. So, since I don't want you to fuck up anymore then you already have and I don't want the media getting a hold of this I'm sending you somewhere else, far away from here. The pamphlets on the table if you want to know more about the place your going.Goodbye Rose.", he finishes the last of the of his statement while walking out the door.Something tells me that is my last time seeing my father and he went out with a bang. After a few minutes of staring at the door I snuggle down into my covers, but not before noticing the pamphlet he was talking about. Curiously I reach for the thin, folded paper. The big ,bold letters shout at me. Sunshine Valley. Still being curious I open the small book to spot the words Mental Hospital. I'm am now totally and utterly fucked.