Michael and I were born with the proverbial silver spoon in our mouths. We were the only children our parents had because our mother had a very difficult pregnancy and birth with us. She was advised against having any more children, so we are the sole heirs to their billions. Our father owned several companies that dealt in electronics and our mother built her own fashion line from scratch. People paid thousands if not millions for her to dress them. While our father held contracts with the United States Military. We always knew and were groomed to take the reins once we graduated college and interned with the various companies to learn the business.

Growing up we never wanted for anything other than for more time with our folks, but in building their empire something had to be sacrificed and unfortunately it was time with their children. Our nannies practically raised us and we looked out for and took care of one another. If our parents ever picked up on how close we really were, they have never mentioned it or they have possibly have overlooked it. It’s not like we had taken great pains to hide it because we were never ashamed of it. We loved each other to the bottom of our souls and while everyone may go on about incest being a sin, it was what worked for us and we lived by the motto, to each his own.  No one but us lives our life, no one but us lies next to each other at night, so therefore, and it’s no one but our business.

I drew in a quick breath as I felt Michael’s hand snake under the hem of my shirt, his fingers circled the base of my spine right above the waistband of my jeans sending little sparks of fire up and down the length of my spine. He continued to plant wet open mouthed kisses along the side of my neck working his way up to my jaw line and to my ear. And my body shivered with delightful tingling as a response. My fingers tightened on his waist as I brought him snug against my body. I left him with no doubt the effect he had on me by rubbing my now rock hard cock over his rigid erection as I rolled my hips against his.

“Hmm...Baby, come shower with me.” Michael whispered against my lips and I licked his delectable mouth and nodded my response. He quickly gave me a quick peck on the lips before scurrying off to the bathroom like a happy kid. I couldn’t help but smile. I closed and locked our bedroom door. I didn’t want Simeon to stumble in on something he wasn’t ready for yet. My cock was throbbing in my pants...I loved taking showers together with Michael, the added heat of the water and the slickness of soapy skin against skin made my senses soar with the erotic things we did to one another. I could barely contain my wolfish grin as I heard the shower going, and I made haste to get out of my clothes. I snatched up the discarded items and carried them into the bathroom and dumped them in the laundry hamper.

He was already under the streaming shower heads by the time I made it to the glass doors, I slid them back and I had to bite my tongue to contain the moan that instantly bubbled up in my throat at the sight in front of me. Michael was positioned directly under the spray of water and I my eyes followed the enticing rivulets of water as they cascaded down his sculpted chest, and rippled over the ridges of his perfectly defined abs. His arms were raised as he washed his hair and my eyes once again traveled the length of his beautiful body to where the water ran over his hard purple flushed cock.

My mouth watered at the sight of that thick heavy prick jutting out at me as if daring me to have a taste. And I answered that dare by dropping to my knees, and I opened my mouth and instantly took his entire length deep into my throat and hollowed my cheeks on the pullback giving his shaft a strong pull, only to reverse motion and take him into the back of my gullet again.

“Ah, fuck!” Michael gasped as his hands buried themselves in my hair. His hips thrust forward as I sucked and slurped on the length of his delicious dick. He tasted salty yet sweet on my tongue. I placed one hand on a firm round ass cheek and I cupped his balls in the other hand. I gently pulled on them and rolled his nuts in my palm, and I was rewarded with a burst of pre-cum on my tongue and hungrily I tongued his slit looking for more.

“Ugh...baby, it feels so good...so hot. Baby, I am not going to last.” He whined as his hips picked up speed and he fucked my face. I released his balls but I continued to suck him like he was my last meal. The wide head of his shaft bumped the back of my throat time and time again and I relaxed my gag reflex and took him deep and breathed through my nose. I started to work his length by swallowing over and over again. Michael groaned and cursed and pulled on my hair but I refused to quit until I got what I wanted, what I needed, and that was for him to spray his seed deep into my throat.

I furiously worked my own throbbing cock as his movements became erratic and I knew he was close. He held my head as he jammed his cock as far as it could go and it exploded. He hollered as he coated the back of my mouth and gullet with his hot spunk. The taste of him set me off and I felt my balls draw up and the waves of luscious heat as they tore down my spine and erupted through the mushroomed head of my turgid shaft. I painted line after line of thick white cum all over the shower floor before the water washed it down the drain.

 Michael slid his semi hard cock from between my lips and he helped me to my feet. We held each other up as we panted for much needed air and waited until our heart rates settled once more. We shared a sweet wet kiss and I gently washed him from head to toe and he reciprocated. It wasn’t long before we were dry and dressed in just our boxers. Michael went to get us some bottled water and to check on Simeon, when he returned he reported that Simeon was buried under the covers and he was fast asleep, the poor thing. He was probably exhausted after today’s events. I settled back on the bed and Mike handed me the water and I took a sip before recapping it and placing it the bedside table.

He flicked the lights off, but as usual he turned on the TV and it was already on ESPN because he never watched anything else. I just shook my head and pecked him on the cheek as I settled in for the night. Tomorrow was another day, and I silently sent a prayer up to the heavens giving thanks for being so fortunate in life, and for my brother and now Simeon. I was blessed and I knew it.