10

"Aryanna!" I hear Brian call my name. I was still laying down and I wasn't gonna move.
"Ary- oh uh, there you are." Brian says as he sees us on the couch.

"Good morning, Brian." I say as I sit up off Anthony.

"Morning, Anthony need a ride home?" He asks him.

"Uh ya sure. Whenever is fine." He says while glancing at me a few times but looking away when I noticed.

Brian looks a bit suspicious at both of us then he crosses his arms and looks at Anthony.
"I'll drop you off now, I have stuff to do." Brian says while walking to the garage where his car is.

"Later, Anthony." I say awkwardly.

"Peace." He says and walks out. Not sure if I should be hurt or not but whatever.

"Hey, Arya, I'll be back soon." Brian says quickly making me jump slightly. He chuckles.

"Ok." I smile at him.

"Hey, my mom should be home soon." He tells me. I nod at him.

I decided to just stay on the couch and go on my phone. I go to find Snapchat and there I see are 100+ snaps, most of them are my friends trying to start a streak but with that many people I'll get stressed. (A/N true story lol)

After about 30 minutes of going through Snapchat, I take at least 15 minutes on Instagram then twitter.

Seeing as Brian, Brandon and his parents aren't home I'll go explore the house a bit. The house is huge and kind of scary to be in by yourself.

So long story short, I got lost. Well it's more of I got scared because I heard a noise so I quickly went into a room, it's walls are orange and purple and it's really nice.

I leave the room and turn to close the door behind, as soon as I turned back around I take a step forward and bump into somebody; I jump and scream.

"Brian!" I hit his shoulder while he laughs.

"My ears!" He says while laughing. I roll my eyes at while trying not to laugh.

"I very strongly dislike you, Brian." I say while glaring at him.

"No you don't." He says with a huge smile on his face. I push him back a bit and walk past him.

I go downstairs and sit on the couch followed by Brian. Just then I remember, I was supposed to go see the apartment.

"Brian, I have to go! I forgot I was supposed to go looking at the apartment but I forgot cause of you and then Anthony and last night-" I quickly stop myself. I glance at Brian.

"Anthony?" He asks. Quick, think of something!

"Well, we were talking a lot and I forgot." I said hoping it slides past him.

"Oh, ok well then I'll text you later." I smile at him then leave.

"Bye Brian!" I say. I quickly get in my car and start driving, it's gonna be hard to keep what happened between Anthony and I to myself.

-A/N hi people, here's a short shitty chapter. I've just been enjoying my summer as much as I can before I go to school again.