4

It's about 7:30 pm. He just left. He said he had to go to some secret tunnel and explore. I decided to check out his
channel a bit more.

The first video I see is the haunted tunnel. Oh gosh. That's what he meant. I clicked the video and started watching it.

I finished the video and I'm kind of worried for him. I seen the others he made too, it looks scary. He gave me his number in case I needed to call him for some reason. I'm tempted to text and make sure he's okay. I glance at my phone and back to my laptop. He's done it before so he should be fine.. right?

I shake my head, of course he'll be fine. He's with two others. It's not raining. And if anything goes wrong he has his phone to call the police.

I spent about an hour and a half searching for cheap places. I found one that I'm gonna go have a look at sometime this week once I get my car.
Just then I hear the garage door open then close, it slightly made me jump. I grab my phone and slowly stand up off the couch.

"B-Brian?" I call out. The light turns on to reveal him. His pants are wet and his face is red. He looks tired. I rush to him as he holds onto the wall.

"Brian? Are you okay?" I ask quickly. He nods. I help him to the couch, he sits down and leans back closing his eyes. I take a seat beside him. I look to my left and see an unopened water bottle, I hand it to him.

He chugs down the water in about 3-4 seconds.

"Brian." I say putting a hand on his shoulder.
"What happened out there?" I ask.

"I-I fainted. It was so hot and I could barely breathe, I felt so light headed and I seen stars.. and then I.. I just fell." He explains to me while shaking.

"Oh my gosh! Are you sure you're okay?" I ask again worried for him.

"Ya, I'll be fine." He says, I look at him unsure if I should call an ambulance or not, but if he says he's fine then I guess he's fine.. hopefully.