21. Holding the key

Magsimula sa umpisa

Until Ming had exploded and once again confronted the bias leader in front of everyone. P'Tae, known for being short-tempered, also exploded which resulted to their brawling even before the others could prevent it.

It took ten men to get them away from each other.

The next day after that incident, P'Tae was removed as the head hazer and was replaced by Forth who is supposed to be the leader next year.

Don't ask me where I got my information, cause I'll never tell. It's a top secret! Hehe!

So how come Kit and I end up here?

We were at the school clinic to give the documents a professor asked us to bring to the school nurse when they were brought in, bruises and cuts on their bodies especially their faces.
Despite of it, Ming was still able to smile upon seeing Kit who's instantly beside him with full of worries. Forth was also there since he was one of the people who brought them. But I didn't have to walk from my place to meet him because he's the one who approached me with few bruises he probably got by stopping them.

Despite of it, he could still manage to flirt with me (just like Ming!) that I couldn't help myself touching his contusions roughly. It made him yelp in pain. Hehe!

Since the day he declared he would court me, there wasn't a day passed where he wouldn't show his affection whether in small gestures like text messages in the morning as I wake up and in the evening before I sleep, or big actions like waiting for me after the class to escort me home with his motorbike, though it's fucking irritating since I perfectly know my way and it only takes five minutes to get there from my faculty.

I am not some fucking chicks, you know. But he wouldn't listen -_-"

Kit wouldn't stop teasing me after it was known to everyone that Forth is courting me. I would like to refute it because it's fucking embarrassing, (not the idea of him courting me but the way these fucking friends of us is teasing us) however, he's happily declaring it to all. So, I just let it.

I am still baffled with a lot of things about him. I still don't know the exact feelings I have for him. I couldn't say that I like him the way he likes me, and I don't hate him neither.

But, just as how I accept the fact that we will always be bombarded with school papers, I have learnt to recognize his act of wooing...

.

.

.

The funny thing about these engineers, they were all too tough in fighting, yet whining like a child while getting treated. Kit even has to promise Ming that he would be volunteering to be part of the deputy medic team that overseeing their activity, just for him to get treated since he wouldn't allow anyone to touch his wounds.

Once he had heard what Kit has promised, a sly smile was formed on his lips then let the nurses stationed to tend on him.

I don't know if I should compliment Ming for tricking Kit, or add some bruises on him because, as usual, Kit drags me along with his promise...

And I drag Pha with us. (Hehe. We couldn't possibly do it without Yo. The mere mention of Yo's name, makes him ready to conquer the sky)

So, that's the reason the three of us are at the faculty of Engineering despite of the workloads we have to do.

We just brought our reading materials we need to peruse while waiting for some patients.

"We should have this hazing activity in our faculty," Pha muses.