2 | Caramel Wanking Latte

So how was the first chapter that was Gwen btw but you can picture her as someone else.

"Yo yo" Gwen chuckles as she walks into the coffeehouse.

Harry motions her over and she takes a seat on the bar stool.

"Do you always carry your camera?"

"Yeah you never know when something inspiring catches your eye." She shrugs and the waitress comes over.

"What would you like?"

"Mocha with Almond milk is fine" the waitress nodded looking at Harry strangely when he started hitting his chest.

"Uh I'll take a caramel wanking latte" Gwen choked on air when she heard what he said.

When the waitress left Gwen laughed throwing her head back.

Her laugh made harry laugh.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. It was just her reaction."

"I know I'm damnit pancakes! Used to it."

"So do you know when ones about to happen?"

"Yeah it's like an urge so I can feel it before I start"

"Tell me next time."

Harry was confused but nonetheless he told her the next time he felt the urge.

"Now...piss off you cunt wanker!" Harry sighed relieved.

Harry's eyes were closed so he didn't know Gwen took photos.

"I think I've found inspiration." Gwen clicked through the photos of Harry yelling.

"Thanks" Harry said when his coffee was put down on the table.

"Are you going to draw me or something?" Harry flinched.

"If you want me to I can I thought I'd paint you."

"Like one of your fucking French girls."

"That's a classic" she flipped through the photos of the camera picking one that looked the best.

"I'm actually going to draw you older maybe, well my interpretation of you older."

"What do you think I'll l-look like?"

"Longer hair, tattoos maybe?, I feel like you'll dress very different but in a cool way" she shrugs.

"Like you'd wear pastels and things that people probably would think were strange."

"So like Gucci suits..manky panky!"

"Exactly mick jagger"

After an hour of talking and laughing Harry and Gwen said they'd see each other some other time.