BONUS CHAPTER / AUTHORS NOTE

A/N: NO MOHNSTAD IN THIS CHAPTER ! it's like 1:30 in the morning & i miss yousana so. thatS WHAT THIS IS. [ft the balloon squad]
also
no smut
but they do kiss no offense to muslims in any sort of way but like. i deserve a yousana kiss SO
***
     "Stop kissing my sister, dude!" Sana pulled away from Yousef, as soon as she heard Elias' voice.

     "Leave us alone, don't you have your own girlfriend?"

    "You have a girlfriend!?" Sana gasped, not believing someone actually found her brother attractive.

Elias shook his head, glaring at Yousef. "No, we're just talk—"

     "—Talking about how hot I am?" Adam interrupted, walking into the kitchen.

Sana rolled her eyes, and then looked at him. And Mikael? They were holding hands, looking completely comfortable.

     "Are you guys ... dating?" She asked, as Mutta walked into the kitchen.

     "Yes, Sana. We're dating."

     "Have been for sometime, now, little sister. How did you never notice?" Sana looked at Elias, to Yousef, to Mutta. They all seemed so chill with it, and that made her feel incredibly proud.

So much for Muslim stereotypes. She thought to herself, hopping off the counter.

     "Wanna come play some basketball with us, Yousana?" Mutta asked, rifling through their refrigerator.

     "Yousana?!" They both questioned, looking at him.

       "It's your ship name." Mikael explained.

Sana and Yousef shared a look, and rolled their eyes at the same time.

     "No, we'll be in my room, if you need us." Sana responded before her boyfriend, grabbing his hand.

     "Use protection!" Adam called after them.

Then they heard a slap and: "Dude! That's my little sister!"

Sana and Yousef both laughed, walking into Sana's room.

     "So, one half of Yousana, why'd you want me to come in your room?" Yousef asked, wiggling his perfect eyebrows and laying down on her bed.

     "Because I—"

      "WE'RE LEAVING! DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T!" Elias yelled, before the front door slammed shut.

Sana felt a blush rise to her cheeks, as she laid down on her bed, next to Yousef.

     "Like you'd ever cheat on Stephen Curry." Yousef said, grinning at her.

She let out a laugh, slapping his chest. "Shut up! I was kidding about that."

     "But were you? Were you really?" He asked, pointing to the Stephen Curry poster she had hanging up on her wall.

     "Not really. But I'd have to steal him from Ayesha, and I feel like she's crazy about her man. But I am happy they won the finals. The Cavs suck."

     "True. Especially that Lebron."

      "DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED! Did you hear they're trading Kyrie? They don't even stand a chance now."

Yousef sighed, shaking his head. "I know. They fucked up when they did that."

Sana nodded in agreement, and gasped when Yousef suddenly pressed his lips onto hers.

She didn't even have to think twice about threading her fingers into his hair and kissing him back.

     "Sorry, I just really wanted to do that. You look beautiful when you get into your thinking mode." Yousef told her, pulling away.

***
A/N: that's short i'M SORRY ILY GUYS ILL UPDATE A SUPER LONG MOHNSTAD CHAPTER ON MONDAY I PROMISE
also
i'm from ohio [the home of the cavs] & UGH. i HATE lebron. i always have, ever since he left & then came back. he's not even a good player????? he canT EVEN MAKE FREE THROWS WTAF. but my baby boy kyrie is really leaving & i think he's gonna go to new york which makes me sad bc i really wanted him to go to golden state. kyrie + steph is a brotp i DESERVE. also i'm so happy sana loves steph bc like mE TOO HAVE YOU SEEEEENNNN HIM HES SUCH A SNACKK WHEWWWWW