Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

"Hey, baby." Chris smiled, leaning in for a kiss. Eva kissed him back, a little distractedly. "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling her in for a hug.

"Nothin'. I was just thinking about something Noora and Sana were talking about earlier."

"Oh? What was that?" Chris asked, sitting down on Eva's bed.

"I don't ... it doesn't matter."

"Are you sure?"

Eva nodded, sitting down next to Chris on her bed.

"Were you really with Nina last night?" Eva asked, softly.

"Of course I was. Where else would I be?" He laughed, giving Eva a look of confusion.

"I don't know ..."

"Is that what they were talking about? Were they trying to tell you that I was out there cheating on you?"

"You can't really cheat on me; I mean we aren't even dat—"

Chris cut her off, by gently pressing his lips onto hers.

Eva didn't even think before responding, she threaded her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to her.

They kissed for a minute, until Chris pulled back and rested his forehead against hers.

"I would never cheat on you. You're my girl."

"But I'm not, not really."

Chris laughed, shaking his head.

"Well, that's not my fault, now is it?"

"I meant what I said the other day; you're a cheating fuckboy, Christoffer." Chris sighed, pulling away completely from Eva and getting off the bed.

"I'm not though. I mean, yes, I was once. I was the biggest fuckboy in Norway, and all that. I know that. But Eva, baby, you changed me. You really did. The day that I met you at that party, I was immediately smitten with you. I don't know why, maybe it was the fact that you were being a dicktease, as you know, I don't get that very often. But I felt compelled to get to know you. The first time we hooked up, I just couldn't get enough of you. That was almost two years ago, Eva, and I went from being a fuckboy having threesomes, now? I haven't even looked at a girl in months, Eva. I want you and only you. I just hope you know me well enough to believe that, by now."

Chris finished his rant with a big sigh, avoiding eye contact with Eva. It wasn't easy for him to share his feelings, and even she knew that.

He saw Eva smile from the corner of his eye, getting up from her bed.

"Was that your incredibly annoying way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" She asked, moving to stand in front of him.

He nodded, a bit sheepishly. "You know I'm not good with these things, Eva. And I know there's still a lot that we have to talk about ... like the whole Jonas and E—"

This time, Eva was the one to cut Chris off by kissing him.

"You really gotta learn when it's time to stop talking." Eva smiled against Chris' lips.

"Was that a yes?" Chris smiled back, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hm, it's a maybe." She giggled, hiding her head in the crook of his neck.

"Huh, weird. I only touch my girlfriend." Chris shrugged, pulling away from Eva, and sitting down on her bed.

Eva stood there, her mouth open wide.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not a fuckboy anymore, remember? That means I'm only allowed to touch my girlfriend."

"But you don't have a girlfriend." Eva put her hands on her hips, staring directly at Chris.

"Exactly." He responded, with a smirk.

"Then I guess you're planning on being celibate from now on."

Chris narrowed his eyes at Eva, who simply smiled back.

"That's just rude." He told her, shaking his head.

"So is refusing to touch me."

"You're the one who told me to stop being a fuckboy."

Eva rolled her eyes, walking over to Chris and sitting down on his lap. He didn't respond at all, which only made Eva more annoyed.

"Chris!" Eva whined, trying to kiss his lips. He simply turned his head.

"Chris, I swear to God. If you don't kiss me back, right now –"

Before Eva could finish her sentence, Chris flipped her over so that she was under him, and slammed his lips onto hers.

The kiss was rough, dominating; he wasn't about to let Eva take control anytime soon.

"Are you my girlfriend yet?"

"N—no." Eva arched her back, as Chris kissed her neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked, lifting her shirt up and kissing her stomach.

"Y-yeah ..."

"How sure?" He asked, kissing a little lower.

"Chris!"

"What?" He asked, innocently, sitting up.

"I'm your girlfriend, now just fucking do something."

"You are?"

"Yes," she took this as an opportunity to roll them over. "Christoffer Schistad, I'm your girlfriend, now if you don't fucking kiss me, I'm going to kick you out of my house."

***

A/N: OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPP AFOJNMGREJN. THEY DATIN NOWWWWWW. what's gonna happppennnnnn? 

(; you're welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee