Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

                "Noora! We're home." The girls heard William call out, as Noora shut off the television.

                "We're in the living room!" She called back, getting up.

William walked into the living room, Chris trailing behind him.

Eva had yet to notice him, since she was on her phone, reading even more text messages that Jonas had sent her, as if the first 300 weren't enough. She hadn't even been texting him back, and he just kept messaging her.

                "Hey, girls." Chris greeted them, as Girl-Chris got up to give him a high five.

                "Hey, bro! It's been a minute!" Girl-Chris exclaimed, as Eva looked up to the sound of Penetrator Chris' voice.

Chris had noticed her, but had greeted them all together. Was Eva not supposed to tell the girls that they were together? Were they even together? Had it all been a dream? All these thoughts were running through Eva's mind, as Vilde got up to hug Penetrator Chris.

Bitch, excuse me? Eva thought as she watched Vilde wrap her arms around a very uncomfortable looking Penetrator Chris.

Eva pushed herself off the couch, and locked eyes with Chris. He hadn't even hugged Vilde back, and yet, he still looked terrified – as if Eva was going to smack him across the face.

Instead, Eva tapped Vilde, who was still clinging onto Penetrator Chris.

                "Excuse me; I'd like to kiss my boyfriend, if you don't mind." Eva noticed that Girl-Chris and Sana had exchanged looks, and Noora and William took that as an excuse to leave the room – probably to go make out in the kitchen.

                "Oh, ha-ha. Right." Vilde giggled, sitting back down on the couch, in between Girl-Chris and Sana.

Eva rolled her eyes, and decided to be as extra as possible with their kiss.

She definitely wasn't jealous of Vilde, Vilde not only had a boyfriend, but she knew that Chris would never cheat on her. Especially not with Vilde. Not after he saw what William went through with her.

Eva locked her arms around Chris' neck and pulled him in for a full on make out session, which he did not object to in the slightest. It took him all of 1.5 seconds to respond, wrapping his arms around her waist.

                "Okay, can you guys at least take it to another room – like Noora and William did?" Sana asked, breaking Eva out of an almost trance like state.

Blushing slightly, she pulled away from Chris and sat down on the couch, him sitting down on a chair across the room.

                "Sorry. 'Kay, so what were we talking about before the boys came in?"

                "We were talking about what to get for dinner." Girl-Chris answered, looking down at her phone.

                "I have to be home for dinner." Sana commented, taking another sip of her water.

                "I think Noora and William forgot about us." Vilde put in. "Maybe we should just ... give them some privacy?"

***
A/N: i'm not even kidding, i've been trying to write smut fOR THREE. HOURS. AND I JUST CANNOT FUCKING DO IT I DONT KNOW WHY. IM SO FUCKING ANNOYED WITH MYSELF UGH. SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW THE HELL TO WRITE SMUT PLEASE. PLEASE. iM SO SORRY GUYS I SWEAR THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER EVEN IF I HAVE TO SLIT MY OWN THROAT.
lots of love muffins 💙