I smiled, and he went back in for the kiss, laying his body on me. Eventually, he rolled over onto his side, his arm wrapped around my neck as I laid my head against his chest.

"It sounds like the party is getting louder.." I said.

"Should we... go somewhere more quiet?" Alfie asked. "I just remembered.... I.... I actually had another gift waiting at my house. I was going to send it so you'd wake up to it tomorrow..." I giggled. "I love that giggle..."

"I don't think my brother would care...if you stayed over..." I said. "Would you care to?" His face went into shock, but then he smiled as he kissed me again. "I'll take that as a yes..."

"It sounds like they're playing music now.... Shall we dance?" I giggled again, and he took my hand as we left my room. Poppy was slow dancing with Sean when she saw us walk in.

"So... that must've went well..." She teased.

"Shut up, Pop..." Alfie teased back. "We only kissed..." His face went red again as another slow song played. I could tell he hadn't slow danced with a girl in ages, so I took his hands, and placed them on my hips. "Even now... I'm still so shy around you..."

"It's okay..." I smiled. "It's cute..." I laid my head against his shoulder as he held me close. "Why do you call me Little One?"

"You're very little.... but I find it adorable..." He said. "You deserve to be loved.... truly loved...."

"I never knew what it felt like to be loved like this...." I said softly. "I've only ever been with one guy...."

"Well..." Alfie spun me, then took my hand as we danced. "I'm here now..." I blushed as he leaned in to kiss me. "So... I guess I should ask you..." He blushed.

"Yes..." I smiled. "I'll be your girlfriend..." He smiled back, then leaned in to kiss me again.

"Good..." Alfie said, and the song ended. "If it's okay with you... I would like to take you out... on a date..." He still sounded shy as his face turned red again.

"Alfie... You don't have to be shy around me anymore..." I took his hands in mine. "I'm already yours..."

"Until you stop being this beautiful.... I will never stop blushing around you.." He smiled. "May I... spend the night?" I giggled, nodding. "I can have Pop drop off some things and get the... gift I have.." I blushed, and kissed him, making him speechless. He looked into my eyes until he smiled again. "Was I rambling?"

"A little.." I said. "But it was cute.."

~

Our guests congratulated Joe and Caspar before leaving, and Alfie laid down on the sofa when I was getting ready for bed. Poppy and Sean had helped clean up before leaving, so Joe and Caspar didn't have to clean before going to bed together. She dropped off a change of clothes and pyjama pants, along with Alfie's toothbrush, so he could stay. I had just brushed my teeth, and I was about to get into my pyjamas when I realized my phone was in the lounge.

Alfie was laying down, watching television when I walked in to get my phone, and he kissed me goodnight.

"Goodnight Little One...." He said.

"Are you sure you're okay sleeping on the sofa?" I asked. "Cause...." He looked at me. "I liked laying with you..." Alfie sat up. "I've never been with someone who I felt comfortable sleeping next to..."

"Say no more..." He smiled. "I'll be waiting for you in there..." He turned off the television, then walked into my bedroom.

I went back into the bathroom wear I had left my pyjamas, and removed my makeup before washing my face. Once I was done, I walked out and into my bedroom.

"Goodnight..." He whispered when I laid down. "Little One..." Alfie wrapped an arm around me before I turned on my side to sleep. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, then laid his other arm around me, his hand on my stomach.

~

I woke up to the smell of breakfast in the air, and Alfie was still next to me. I had turned around in the night, and I was resting my head against his bare chest.

"Good morning..." He smiled, seeing I was awake.

"Good morning.." I smiled back, kissing him gently.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes.." I blushed. "Is Caspar cooking?"

"Yeah.. He came in and asked if we wanted anything.." He said. "I told him to go ahead and make us both something to eat.."

"Thank you, Alfie.." I smiled, sitting up. We left my bedroom after I pulled my hair up and put it in a messy bun. Caspar had plated pancakes with bacon and eggs for Alfie, and pancakes and eggs for me, topping the pancakes with fresh berries like I normally would. He poured us some drinks and sat down to eat before Joe came out of their bedroom, yawning.

"Hello Joey.." Caspar said. "Hungry?"

"Hungover.." He said, getting a mug. "Coffee fresh?" Caspar nodded. "I am hungry though.."

"Well, I made you a plate, baby.." Caspar smiled, and Joe sat down at the table, in the chair across from me. "So.. how'd you two sleep?"

"Wonderfully.." I said, and took a sip of my juice. "I told Alfie that he could come sleep with me... he looked uncomfortable on the sofa.." Alfie chuckled. "What? You did look uncomfortable.."

"Compared to how I slept, laying on the sofa was inadequate.." Alfie said. "But that could've just been because you were in my arms.." I started to lay my head on his shoulder, but he moved and got up from his seat. "Oh.. I forgot Poppy had left the gift I had planned..." Alfie went to his bag and grabbed a box. "So..." He smiled.

"What is it?" I smiled back. He handed me the box, and once I opened it, he smiled wider. "Aw.... Alfie...." It was a heart shaped locket, and inside was a picture of him. The note was folded up inside of the box.