They enjoyed the movie, they watched the first one and decided to take a little break from watching the movies.

  Laxus went to the bathroom. And his naughty mind took over and he started looking through her cupboards and shelves for something interesting. But he found wax strips in a cupboard. 

  He chuckled to himself. Then he walked out of the bathroom.

  "Did you go through my bathroom?" (Y/n) asked raising an eyebrow.
   "You know me so well, don't you (Y/n)?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.

  "Sadly yes. What did you find?"
  "Wax strips." He said with a smirk
(Y/n) blushed and stood up with anger forming on her face.

    "Why would that be interesting?!" She asked with embarrassment.

  "I want  to know, do you shave or wax? Or both?" He said with a devilish smile.

  "If you must know, I tried waxing once and stopped after my first time."
  "Why? Are you a baby?" He said patting her head.
"No! Waxing hurts! Have you ever waxed?!" (Y/n) said slightly blushing,as she smacked his hand away.

  "Umm no. I'm a guy, I don't wax." Laxus said
   "Then how do you know I'm a baby?" (Y/n) said with a smirk.
   Laxus looked away in anger.
"How about prove that I am a baby! Since you are a man, and you are much tougher than little baby me." (Y/n) said in a baby voice.
    "Fine! I'll show you!" Laxus said getting annoyed.
  "Alright I say we have a spa day! This is going to be good!" (Y/n) said laughing.

  Laxus looked away from her."Tch." But in his head he was like "Dang... she is so cute. And hot." He was trying to hide his blush.

(Y/n) put her hair in a bun and got into comfy clothes. And Laxus took his shirt off and put on jim shorts.

They went into (Y/n)'s bathroom and (Y/n) got all of her spa stuff out. Laxus and (Y/n) both blushed at each other.

Laxus sat down and  narrowed his eyes at (Y/n).

  "Hey come here baby girl ." Laxus said slightly smiling at her. She turned around and followed his command. She sat down in front of him.

  "You have something on your face." He said getting on his knees and leaning forward so he was in her face.

  "I do?!" She asked blushing.
"Yah, don't worry I'll get it." He said lifting his hand to her face. He placed his hand around her cheek. And his thumb gently caressed her cheek.

  He then attacked her mouth. His tongue immediately entered her mouth. He slightly pushed her back, he had to place both of his hands on each side of her. His body weight made (Y/n) lay on the ground with Laxus on top of her.

  Then they broke apart for air. Both panting.

  "Laxus... p-please get off of me. I don't want to do this."
  "I know honey, I wasn't going to do it with you. Not until we are married." Laxus said getting off of her. "I just like to tease you." He said with a wink. 

  (Y/n) looked to the side with pink dusting her cheeks. She sat up and took the wax strips out. 

  "Time for payback Laxus, give me your leg." (Y/n) said with an evil grin.

  Laxus swallowed and his eyes grew wide. He placed his leg in front of (Y/n). She chuckled evilly and took out the wax strips.

  (Y/n) placed the strip on Laxus leg. Laxus started to sweat. Then in one tug she ripped the wax strip off of his leg. Laxus let out a scream. But quickly covered his mouth to seem calm.