CHAPTER 60

(60 CHAPTERS AHH)

*Dakota's pov*

Hayes offered to bring me to his house, but I couldn't. I feel terrible for my mom. I haven't talked to her in so long. I mean well, in person.

I get home and she runs up to me and hugs me. She's crying. Aw mom.

"Kota, I was so worried! and I missed you so much! please never leave me for that long ever!" she says and I laugh.

"I'm fine mom, it was just a freak thing. And if it wasn't for Nash I could've been seriously hurt!'' I say and she nods.

"Thank god for him." She says and we laugh.

"So how's Hayes Kota?! you've been staying there I never even see you! and you've been at magcon!" she asks.

"Well, me and Hayes are over. He kissed another girl at magcon then we made up. Then he cheated on me and now I don't know if I could trust him, but the thing is, I love him." I say and then tell her what he said at the hospital.

"Kota, I know he loves you and cares about you. And if Nash and him say that he doesn't care for the other girl, I would belive them! I would call him over and tell him to explain everything. See what he has to say. Kota, he's a boy. They're stupid. They could be jerks. If he said that stuff, I could try to give him another chance. Everyone deserves 2n- well 3rd chances." She says and I laugh and hug her. She's the best mom.

"Thanks for always being there for me mom. I'm gonna call Hayes. Wish me luck!" I say and hug her again.

"Ok honey. No problem. Good luck sweetheart." She says and goes upstairs.

Well here goes nothing.