CHAPTER 75

We woke up super early and went do downtown disney. (A/N IM PRETTY SURE THATS WHERE PEOPLE SHOP AT DISNEY SO BARE WITH ME) I was wearing jean shorts, a gray and orange sweatshirt /shirt, a gray beanie, and vans with my hair straight.

Lex was wearing high waisted shorts with a black crop top, a white cardigan over top, and vans. Her hair was curled.

Liv was wearing white shorts with a black crop top, and black converse. Her hair was straight.

I walked into Matt's room to tell him I was leaving.

"Matt me lex and liv ar-" I start as I notice him kissing lex.

"Oh sorry. Didnt mean to intrude." I smirk at them and walk out. Lex comes running out a second later.

"Ok let's go guys!" she says.

We all nod and walk out.

We shop for a little bit and buy clothes and stuff for everyone else. Were just getting back and I get a text from Hayes.

H-I'm boredddd:(

D-I'm coming to where you are right now. What park ?

H-yay ! and Magic kingdom again

D-k see ya

H-byeee.

I got up from the couch and walked in liv and lex's room. They were both out cold. Ugh whose gonna drive me? MATT!

When I got in Matt's room, he was fast asleep also. Damn these kids sleep so much. Cam is my only hope.

I walk In cams room, luckily he was awake and on his phone.

"Cam could I ask for a favor?" I ask.

"Sure thing."

"Could you maybeeee drive me to Magic kingdom it's not really that far. And maybe you could come and hang out with Nash and Hayes and me! yeah?"

"Yeah sure! lets go!" he says and grabs his keys.

we go down the the parking garage and get in the car.

"Hey cam'

'mhm?"

"How's Olivia?"

"she's great!' he smiles

Aw. So cute !

We drive for about 20 more minutes then we finally get there. We get our passes and get in the park.

We look around for Hayes and Nash. They were going to meet us in front of the Castle. We were looking around when all of a sudden I get attacked.

"KOTA!" someone hug/attacks me. It's hayes. He kisses my cheek.

"Why are you so exited to see me?" I laugh.

"I don't even know. Just cause." He says and grabs my hand.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Well Nash and I are going to go walk by ourselves which means were allowing you Guys too also. Make sure you guys have your phone and meet us here later tonight." Cam says.

"Ok bye!" We say and they walk away.

"So where do you wanna go?'' I ask.

"How abouttt..AHHHHHHH!" I scream and he jumps.

"What happened?!!" He's ask.

"ONE...DIRECTION..HERE...I CAN'T BREATH..ONE...HERE...NOW...WHATT!"

"English Kota!"

"LAYLA JUST TEXTED ME ASKING IF I LIKED ONE DIRECTION AND I SAID YES AND SHE SAYS THEYRE HERE IN HER STORE RIGHT NOW. LETS GO!" I say I really fast. I then grab his hand and run to her store she works out.

When I run in the door I get knocked down by someone.

"I'm sorry love!" they say.

"It's ok it wasn't your.." I rub my eyes and look up.

It's Harry Styles.