CHAPTER 64

Nash, Hayes, Cameron, and I all went back to Cameron's house. They decided to do an 'Ask Nash', so we all tweeted out to tweet us questions. After ofew minutes, it was trending. There's Nash fans for ya.

"Hey whatsup guys! I'm Nash and I'm here with Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Dakota Myers. We're going to be doing an ask Nash today. So, we tweeted out for you guys to send us questions and it worldwide trended! Thanks so much! Ok now the first question is for Hayes.

''are you and Dakota back together becuase I ship dayes! #dayes''

"The answer is yes.'' He says and kisses my cheek.

''aw young love..'' Nash and Cameron say.

"ok next question!'' I yell and they laugh.

''Nash would you ever date a fan?'' "Of course! Classic question'' Nash says

It goes on like that for another 5 minutes and we end the video. After that, Cameron went home, Hayes took a nap, so it was Nash and I.

"hey Nash! Wanna hang?" i asked.

''Soryy little sis, I can't, I have to edit my video." He says.

"ok, I'll ask Matt.' I say and then text matt.

Me: Wanna hang? Everyone's busy:/

Mattttttt<333: sorry little sis, i can't, I have to edit my video.

Me:That's exactly what Nash said...Weird.

Mattttttt<333: haha. Sorry, how about tomorrow?

Me: Sure.

Matttttttt<333: k bye, love ya

Me: love ya too

Now I have no one to hang out with..Ohhh! How about Carly!? I've never texted her since I met her!

Me: Hey Carly! It's Dakota! sorry i never texted u after we met, do you wanna hang out later?

Carly: Sure! and don't worry about it!

Me: how about we go to the mall?

Carly: sure! See you later:)

Me: Bye!:)

Ugh now I have no one to drive us! Oooooh Maybe Jack G will?

Me: hey Jack, could you maybe drive me and my friend to the mall? We obviously Can't walk or drive....and no one else is around to do so, so can ya?!

Jack G is the fave: surely. What time?

Me: is 4 okay?

Jack G is the fave: yup.

Me: okay thank you thank you thank you

Jack G is the fave: np:P

Me: Thanks again, see ya

jack G is the fave: byeee

See, everything works out perfectly.

*********************************************************************************************