CHAPTER 8

''OH MY GOSH HONEY THATS GREAT!!!''

''WAIT?! YOUR NOT MAD I LIKE A BOY?!"

''ok first let's stop yelling, my mom laughed and I nodded, and no, why would I be mad? If it was someone i'm not a huge fan of, I would say no and you know that. But Hayes is a sweetheart! And I would never be mad for liking someone as sweet as him!'' She smiled,and I couldn't believe it. I love her so much, she literally supports me on everything. Ever since my dad died when I was 6, its been really hard. But we stayed strong. We fought through the depression together and now we are perfectly fine! There is no day in this world I go without thinking about him, but its ok. He'll always be my dad no matter what.

As we pulled in the driveway, I forgot to tell her about me going over Hayes' house, but before I could speak up, she starts talking. "Hey Kota?'' ''Yeah?'' "I forgot to tell you but later I'm going over Mrs. Grier's house, do you want to come with me?'' Yeah! i screamed back, its funny because Hayes invited me over, I was going to tell you but you asked me first so this all works out perfectly!'' "ok! leaving in 30! be ready!'' ''OK!''

I then decide to put on my Victoria's secret 'paradise' tank on, along with a pair of tight white shorts, since it's summer and it's hot out. I then grab my curler and do loose curls in my hair. I thought I looked pretty good, and I should. Because i'm going to hang with Hayes !